Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Lauren Daigle

Filmed on Knik Glacier in Alaska.

New video, just released today. 

On 5/14/2020 at 4:25 AM, crixus said:

Filmed on Knik Glacier in Alaska.

You like this shit? She sounds like an Adele rip off, anyway. She has a good voice but the music and song is boring 1 dimensional garbage. It’s this style of music that’s made current pop music such a joke. You’ll never hear even a single counter melody in this kind of song, and that makes it so boring and cliche. You make powerful music with multiple counter melodies and you might not even hear them as such but they will give a song multiple dimensions, depth and sound unique. 

Simple classic example of a single counter melody during a songs chorus, go to 1:15. The guitar part is a counter melody to the vocal. Imagine the vocal by itself with no Slash CM guitar part. You’d get one dimensional boring garbage. There are gazillions of examples with all different sounds.

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You like this shit? She sounds like an Adele rip off, anyway. She has a good voice but the music and song is boring 1 dimensional garbage. It’s this style of music that’s made current pop music such a joke. You’ll never hear even a single counter melody in this kind of song, and that makes it so boring and cliche. You make powerful music with multiple counter melodies and you might not even hear them as such but they will give a song multiple dimensions, depth and sound unique. 

Simple classic example of a single counter melody during a songs chorus, go to 1:15. The guitar part is a counter melody to the vocal. Imagine the vocal by itself with no Slash CM guitar part. You’d get one dimensional boring garbage. There are gazillions of examples with all different sounds.

To paraphrase a great philosopher...

You are in more need of a blow job than any man in history.

Have a nice day.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, RSF said:

To paraphrase a great philosopher...

You are in more need of a blow job than any man in history.

Have a nice day.

I need a BJ more than any man in history because I’m making fun of you and your buddy get teary eyed listening to 1 dimensional pvssy music? I’d rather listen to Nickelback for eternity than have to here that boring nonsense. I’m joking about NB. Top 5 worst band in history. I have no problem with bubblegum pop like  back in the day such as ABBA, Jackson 5, The Carpenters, etc. if it’s unique and really good. But today’s pop music is all the same. Back in the 70’s when pop was at its best there were gazillions of different styled bands and artists doing really well. Top 40 was such a great display of how so many styles can do so well at the same time. 

kat.jpg