3 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

I just don't understand the grey uniforms

It's supposed to represent the horn of a ram I think? Hence the off-white color

5 hours ago, Rebels2k3 said:

It's supposed to represent the horn of a ram I think? Hence the off-white color

I wish they would just stick to the blue and yellow. 

4 hours ago, SangerBulldog said:

I wish they would just stick to the blue and yellow. 

Go watch your new TV!!! :idiot:

On 5/13/2020 at 12:04 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

Times like this I love being a Raiders fan. 

Classics don’t change...

• Cheers 1

20 hours ago, Rebels2k3 said:

I like them. I also liked the previous Browns uniforms and I love the current Seattle uniforms. The NFL should embrace multiple helmets and more modern uniform designs like college football. Tradition is great, but sometimes seeing the same uniforms year after year is boring. 

I think this really depends on who you root for. As I said earlier I’m a Dodgers/Raiders/Warriors fan (and VGK). If the Warriors or VGK announced they were changing uniforms I would be bummed because I really like both of their unis; but as long as they don’t change them to something that looks like crap I would be fine with it.

But if the Dodgers or Raiders announced they were changing anything major on the uniforms I would be LIVID. Alternate uniforms are fine, but I would be mad if they used it any more then sparingly. I’m sure you could find some casual Raiders or Dodger fans that felt differently, but I haven’t personally met any.

30 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I think this really depends on who you root for. As I said earlier I’m a Dodgers/Raiders/Warriors fan (and VGK). If the Warriors or VGK announced they were changing uniforms I would be bummed because I really like both of their unis; but as long as they don’t change them to something that looks like crap I would be fine with it.

But if the Dodgers or Raiders announced they were changing anything major on the uniforms I would be LIVID. Alternate uniforms are fine, but I would be mad if they used it any more then sparingly. I’m sure you could find some casual Raiders or Dodger fans that felt differently, but I haven’t personally met any.

I don't know. I also like the Panthers and I think their current uniforms need an update. 

3 hours ago, crixus said:

I've read a quite a few socmed posts telling him to STFU already.

I like the unis. They are futuristically modern. Hate the primary logo. Really like the secondary logo.