Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

OT: New Rams Unis

38 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

https://news.sportslogos.net/2020/05/13/los-angeles-rams-unveil-new-uniforms/

May have pole position for the worst in the league. Yikes.

If the colors were brown and yellow, this would be true.

Meh...all that different to the ones in the 70s, 80s and 90s, and continued to use as an alternate since then.  The blue/blue  combo would be new, though.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Times like this I love being a Raiders fan. 

Then football season starts.

:rotflmfao:

25 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You mean ... the offseason? 

Lol. I just love never having to cross my fingers when a new uniform is announced. Come to think about it, as a Dodgers, Raiders, Warriors fan I only remember one uniform change, and the Warriors knocked it out of the park. 

11 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Lol. I just love never having to cross my fingers when a new uniform is announced. Come to think about it, as a Dodgers, Raiders, Warriors fan I only remember one uniform change, and the Warriors knocked it out of the park. 

The Warriors have had a few changes (who can forget the orange rocket man?). But the latest iteration is fantastic. Other than some mistakes in the 70s and early 80s, the Giants have been consistent. 49ers are classics, too.

26 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

The Warriors have had a few changes (who can forget the orange rocket man?). But the latest iteration is fantastic. Other than some mistakes in the 70s and early 80s, the Giants have been consistent. 49ers are classics, too.

Yea I didn’t follow the Warriors till middle school when they were in the orange and blue uniforms. Sucks because I didn’t really remember the Run TMC teams. 

Fun fact, my college roommate was the last warriors mascot (thunder) before they switched to the current uniforms. The Warriors were actually told by the NBA that they had to scrap that whole blue and orange with the thunder mascot theme after the Sonics moved to OKC and became the Thunder. 

3 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Yea I didn’t follow the Warriors till middle school when they were in the orange and blue uniforms. Sucks because I didn’t really remember the Run TMC teams. 

Fun fact, my college roommate was the last warriors mascot (thunder) before they switched to the current uniforms. The Warriors were actually told by the NBA that they had to scrap that whole blue and orange with the thunder mascot theme after the Sonics moved to OKC and became the Thunder. 

Funny, I actually knew the first thunder. He was a former ASU gymnast. Didn’t know him well, though. 

Those orange and blue unis shrouded a painful time, other than the We Believe team.

4 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I wish the Giants would do the late 70s orange pullovers every Friday...but the ones that they have now aren’t bad either. 

I like them. I also liked the previous Browns uniforms and I love the current Seattle uniforms. The NFL should embrace multiple helmets and more modern uniform designs like college football. Tradition is great, but sometimes seeing the same uniforms year after year is boring.