Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battle.borne

Cal State U's to remain closed through Fall Semester?

@battle.borne I fixed your post to embed the tweet. 

I don’t see how they justify playing football with the campuses closed.  Maybe football happens in the springtime. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

So Fresno State, SJSU and SDSU won’t have students on campus this fall.  No football for them this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I don’t see how they justify playing football with the campuses closed.  Maybe football happens in the springtime. 

Is it possible fall sports continue but they host no home games/matches? 

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

The writing had been on the wall for a while now.

1 minute ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Leg the pussy Californians not play. Go with 8 team 

9 teams.  

1 minute ago, jewelz4562000 said:

I forgot how to do math during lockdown 

I thought you may have meant playing a round robin schedule where you’d play the other 8 MWC teams. So let’s go with that :cheers:

I wouldn’t be shocked to see the UC system announce the same here soon. 

Almost 42% of the CSU enrollment is hispanic.  So if I was to play the roll of a woke leftist I would say cis/het Dr. Timothy White is racist for closing campuses that support a minority majority protected class of students.

https://www2.calstate.edu/csu-system/about-the-csu/budget/2020-21-operating-budget/Documents/2020-21-operating-budget-supergraphic.pdf

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I thought you may have meant playing a round robin schedule where you’d play the other 8 MWC teams. So let’s go with that :cheers:

THe remaining West teams are not ready for the gauntlet that IS the SEC Mountain. Prepare thine Anii if this happens. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

THe remaining West teams are not ready for the gauntlet that IS the SEC Mountain. Prepare thine Anii if this happens. 

ready bring it on GIF

Classes might be going online, but I think we will still have football. If USC, UCLA, Cal and Stanford cancel football then we'll know shit is getting real. I think with no football for certain schools while others get to play it's essentially a self imposed death penalty for an athletics program. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg