Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Zion Williamson allegedly paid to choose Duke

On 5/12/2020 at 12:39 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Cheaters are crabs in a bucket.  Get accused, and they say everyone else is doing it too.

lol dude, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Tark wasn't even a blip on the NCAA's radar and was never accused of jackshit until he wrote some op-ed article in the Long Beach Press when he was coaching for Long Beach...the article picked up national attention when he criticized the NCAA for their selective enforcement policies of bringing the hammer down on small schools and completely looking the other way at bigger schools like Kentucky, UNC, Duke and especially UCLA when Sam Gilbert bought all those National Titles for Wooden. Their payroll was higher than the Lakers. 

It was that article that triggered a 25+ year long NCAA witch-hunt that ultimately led to a harassment lawsuit against them in which the NCAA settled and paid the Tarkanians a cool $2.6 million. 

Tarkanian stood up for what was right when NO ONE ELSE WOULD. He was the only one with the balls to take on the NCAA. He is a f*cking paragon of the sport of college basketball and is in the highest, most venerated halls of heaven smiling ear-to-ear sparking a blunt with Mother Theresa whenever news like this exposes the NCAA and schools like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, for their hypocritical bullshit. 

So basically, f*ck you--you're wrong.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

lol dude, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Tark wasn't even a blip on the NCAA's radar and was never accused of jackshit until he wrote some op-ed article in the Long Beach Press when he was coaching for Long Beach...the article picked up national attention when he criticized for NCAA for their selective enforcement policies of bringing the hammer down on small schools and completely looking the other way at bigger schools like UNC, Duke and especially UCLA when Sam Gilbert bought all though National Titles for Wooden. Their payroll was higher than the Lakers. 

It was that article that triggered a 25+ year long NCAA witch-hunt that ultimately led to a harassment lawsuit against them in which the NCAA settled and paid the Tarkanians a cool $2.6 million. 

Tarkanian stood up for what was right when NO ONE ELSE WOULD. He was the only one with the balls to take on the NCAA. He is a f*cking paragon of the sport of college basketball and is in highest, most venerated echelons of heaven smiling ear-to-ear whenever news like this exposes the NCAA and schools like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, for their hypocritical bullshit. 

So basically, f*ck you and your mom.

I didn't know they settled for 2.6M.  Aggies loved Tark.  We seriously thought about hiring at one of point after he left UNLV.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:27 PM, BleedRebelRed said:

If there is any punishment handed down it will be less that what Boise State got for allowing a tennis player to get a ride to the airport.

We also had upperclassman splitting their burger with the new freshmen they bought at Burger King!  On top of that, some of players crashed on other players couches!

41 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

lol dude, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Tark wasn't even a blip on the NCAA's radar and was never accused of jackshit until he wrote some op-ed article in the Long Beach Press when he was coaching for Long Beach...the article picked up national attention when he criticized the NCAA for their selective enforcement policies of bringing the hammer down on small schools and completely looking the other way at bigger schools like Kentucky, UNC, Duke and especially UCLA when Sam Gilbert bought all those National Titles for Wooden. Their payroll was higher than the Lakers. 

Tarkanian stood up for what was right when NO ONE ELSE WOULD. He was the only one with the balls to take on the NCAA. He is a f*cking paragon of the sport of college basketball and is in highest, most venerated halls of heaven smiling ear-to-ear sparking a blunt with Mother Theresa whenever news like this exposes the NCAA and schools like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, for their hypocritical bullshit. 

So basically, f*ck you--you're wrong.

Fantastic melt.  Take some time in the hot tub to relax.  Towels are complimentary.

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Fantastic melt.  Take some time in the hot tub to relax.  Towels are complimentary.

Funny you say that, i'm chillin' in the tub with yer mom right now. Telling her how I dragged my nuts across your face with that post and how i'm about to do the same to her....and I will not be giving her a towel to clean-up

Cheers my dude! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

17 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Funny you say that, i'm chillin' in the tub with yer mom right now. Telling her how I dragged my nuts across your face with that post and how i'm about to do the same to her....and I will not be giving her a towel to clean-up

She's having a beer with Tark.  Perhaps you can disappoint him too.  Also, she requests water and a fan for them.

Cheers my dude!

Back at ya, dude! :cheers:

21 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We also had upperclassman splitting their burger with the new freshmen they bought at Burger King!  On top of that, some of players crashed on other players couches!

They bought freshmen at Burger King?  No wonder they were put on probation.