Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSF

UConn lands a FB TV deal with CBSSN

12 hours ago, CaffeinatedCoog said:

So are they confirming that 7 figure sum over 4 years is less then 4 million?

On 5/16/2020 at 5:13 PM, UofMTigers said:

I wish them well as the 17 million they're leaving the remaining members will greatly 'soften the blow' that comes with production costs. I also thank them for the 2014 NCAA championship credits that helped grow a young AAC. Good luck UConn and I believe playing 2 AAC hoops teams home-home is part of the exit agreement so I'm hoping it's Cincy/Memphis.

One of them is UCF (rightfully).  Hope another is you.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:19 AM, Ibanez said:

No one said anything about weather. Just November games in general. November games in 1/3 of the country is gonna be cold regardless of where you are. It's called "Football weather." 

It depends.  You’re going to experience an entirely different kind of football weather next fall if you travel.

16 hours ago, Ibanez said:

You sound hurt that they're leaving. The next two schools set to part ways with the AAC are Houston and Cincinnati. Those are the school you should be upset over once they leave. (If) They leave.

really? I've felt like we've had quite the 'velvet divorce' thus far as they're paying what they promised...I just hope UConn sticks to playing Memphis/Cincy in hoops as I enjoyed the series.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

On 5/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, Ibanez said:

Holiday travel, shitty stadiums, violent cities, and STD's. That describes most of the AAC.

Not all of them have beaches in downtown Orlando.

STD's is the last thing I'd associate with the AAC.  Then again, what else can you get into in Wichita?

On 5/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, RSF said:

Only if that eyelash is the size of a redwood.

BYU and NM were in until the politicians got involved.

The Masters 5k road race All American.