Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncomare

Would someone please explain this to me?

Fresno St coaches bus?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Can't be, no sheep in it.

It’s at the shop waiting for the loading chute installation.

18 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'ELEVEN made with mematic WHAT IN THE MULLETVILLE HELL IS THIS'

When they had to cut costs to start their limo business, they realized a paint job was a waste of money, anyway. They could always fly through mud puddles and call it brown.

I have a hard time believing the Highway Patrol ever signed off on that. That frame extension looks scary.

kat.jpg

37 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Needs new mud flaps. Something along the lines of no ass, no gas, no grass...no one rides for free. Or the Yosemite Sam ones.

Definitely needs some of those little balls hangin' from the trailer hitch.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Definitely needs some of those little balls hangin' from the trailer hitch.

Truck Nuttz

4 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Is that what they're called? Why are they so small?

Many states have made them illegal. Apparently the rope eventually breaks sending said nut sack screaming through the windshield of the vehicle following the truck. The Marine Corps also banned them from their bases after some complaints. I haven’t seen them around for awhile now.