Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

The ads are becoming outrageous

Mug... this is going too far

mwcboardlol.png

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

akkula=nevada convert confirmed

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

Mug... this is going too far

mwcboardlol.png

Those are just generic ads because the ad market has collapsed 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

48 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Maybe stick to facebook and your email lists, gramps.

Screenshot (15).png

I see you’re still using an adblocker.jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Those are just generic ads because the ad market has collapsed 

Yes, people generically buy DRESS SHORTS

Mug=nevada convert confirmed

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

:shrug: 

4 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

FYI - Adds are coming across like this on my iPhone... 

AC9FF0C7-5DC5-4AD8-B6B4-E4085079DFA0.jpeg.b115d955187250cfc9cd67a903afef85.jpeg

I’ve had a few like that.  Not sure what the issue is. 

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You have "carmelized bananas" in your bookmarks bar. lol.

Yeah it was awesome. Here's the recipe https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/caramelized-banana-pudding

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

That shit was never cool in the 80’s. Not even the lizard.

If you put pants and a belt on the dude (with or without a bolo on) that would be mid to late 80’s if you were going to a club. Bolo or not, you buttoned to the top. It’ll eventually come back, that’s a given (minus the 80’s hair).

https://aboveandbolo.com/blogs/a-b-blog/48783619-tom-cruise-rocking-the-bolo-and-the-80s

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_of_Love_(album)#/media/File%3ATunnelOfLove1987.JPG

kat.jpg