Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naggsty Butler

RIP Jerry Stiller

My wife and I watched the Serenity Now episode last night only to wake up to the news that he passed. He was 92. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52616060

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

I binge watched Seinfeld recently and always looked forward to the episodes that he was in.

Serenity Now!

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Many christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

What happened to the doll?

It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born: A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!

Must have been some doll.

She was.

RIP to the legend. If you ever have a chance, I suggest watching the seinfeld episode where Frank first appears (season 4, The Handicap Spot). Larry David originally cast a different actor, and it’s awful. He regarded it as such a big mistake that once he finally cast Stiller, they reshot all of Frank’s scenes for syndication. 

37 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Many christmases who, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

What happened to the doll?

It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born: A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!

Must have been some doll.

She was.

RIP to the legend. If you ever have a chance, I suggest watching the seinfeld episode where Frank first appears (season 4, The Handicap Spot). Larry David originally cast a different actor, and it’s awful. He regarded it as such a big mistake that once he finally cast Stiller, they reshot all of Frank’s scenes for syndication. 

The Manziere or the Bro episode was hilarious. 

8 hours ago, Mano said:

Loved him in Seinfeld and King of Queens.  He was a comedic genius.  RIP.

The great thing about King Of Queens was that Jerry Stiller was in almost every episode, and there are over 200 of them. A comedic genius indeed.