Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

President Donald Trump Lie Thread

There's not enough server space on the board for this thread.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

If you like your doctor, you can keep her doctor. If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.

Some lies are a little bigger than others.

34 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Some lies are a little bigger than others.

That lie phucked us over more than all of Trump's lies combined.

110926run_defense710.jpg

You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

Posted Image

"I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could be -- I could run for any office if I wanted to, but I don't want to."

Posted Image

51 minutes ago, edluvar said:

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

This one is actually going to turn out to be true. Mexico is going to build a wall to keep Americans out. Promises made promises kept.

"When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total. And that's the way it's got to be."

- Donald J. Trump

That's actually one of the single most terrifying things he's said since becoming President. 

"We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

7 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

“Im a man of science”

Very next day stares directly into an eclipse.

Where do you think he got the idea to inject sunlight into the body?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.