Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincy

Fresno State 2021 Recruiting

1 hour ago, TheDoggFather said:

Jaylen Henderson is the surprise I was referring to. Coaches had him in the bag for 2 weeks.

But wait...there's another surprise coming...

Shhh...

:D

Did he commit?  Seemed more likely to go to Vandy based on how he talks about their recruiting

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

11 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Did he commit?  Seemed more likely to go to Vandy based on how he talks about their recruiting

We find out in 30 minutes. 

8 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

Jaylen Henderson is the surprise I was referring to. Coaches had him in the bag for 2 weeks.

But wait...there's another surprise coming...

Shhh...

:D

Stop teasing! lol

The new staff is killing it. Hard to believe that they're able to get these types of recruits in this climate. I can't wait to see what happens when they're able to use all the tools in the toolbox.

35 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

December.  Unfortunately, we will likely lose a few of these recruits. Lots of P5 offers 

Huh.  Not used to such early commits.  Feels earlier than it used to, anyway.  Thx TTT

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

On 7/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Got a few recruits deciding in the next week, could be another run of commitments soon.

Dimitris on the 8th and WR Josh Meredith tomorrow are the two that UNLV is in on, but Fresno St is projected by the 247Sports experts on both.

https://247sports.com/Article/Fresno-State-Bulldogs-UNLV-Rebels-Joshua-Meredith-crystal-ball-forecast-football-recruiting--149736031/

3 hours ago, BleedRebelRed said:

Dimitris on the 8th and WR Josh Meredith tomorrow are the two that UNLV is in on, but Fresno St is projected by the 247Sports experts on both.

https://247sports.com/Article/Fresno-State-Bulldogs-UNLV-Rebels-Joshua-Meredith-crystal-ball-forecast-football-recruiting--149736031/

local LB Brady Anderson is also announcing on the 8th and with spots closing up i expect local DB Xavier Hailey to have to make his decision sooner or later.