Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State 2021 Recruiting

image.jpeg.c4fe0af8263383c4ba26faccaa6f89d8.jpeg

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

1 hour ago, sprtnfan said:

The butt hurt is strong with this one.  You do realize that you are about the only one with this view, right?

No there are more.  Hey, hang your hat on it.  I would if I were you because without all of the collateral damage of COVID, things would've been different.

This year will tell whether I am right or wrong.  But with a full slate of OOC, and no COVID issues on opposing teams, I don't see Sharta as much better then .500.

11 hours ago, Cincy said:

No there are more.  Hey, hang your hat on it.  I would if I were you because without all of the collateral damage of COVID, things would've been different.

This year will tell whether I am right or wrong.  But with a full slate of OOC, and no COVID issues on opposing teams, I don't see Sharta as much better then .500.

:rotflmfao:

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

On 4/29/2021 at 9:54 AM, Cincy said:

image.png.b554ab22a1b362f0f19e80df6c3d869f.png

Is that the picture of the bulldog butthole that we would have pounded if you ingrates would have worn your masks?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

image.jpeg.4940d8fcd987ca9919382355d462d162.jpeg

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

10 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Is that the picture of the bulldog butthole that we would have pounded if you ingrates would have worn your masks?

"Would have". 

image.png.0863bc65af06d68ba1a4ca542a01c1f9.png

Interesting that the first thing you think of when you see the image of an asterisk is a "butthole"..

Is there something you want to tell us sunshine?? :rotflmfao:

5 hours ago, Cincy said:

"Would have". 

image.png.0863bc65af06d68ba1a4ca542a01c1f9.png

Interesting that the first thing you think of when you see the image of an asterisk is a "butthole"..

Is there something you want to tell us sunshine?? :rotflmfao:

Maybe you can blame it on me being from the Valley. People around here seem to have their heads up their asses more than other places. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

7 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Maybe you can blame it on me being from the Valley. People around here seem to have their heads up their asses more than other places. 

Don't lump us all in with your fruity a$$.

2 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Don't lump us all in with your fruity a$$.

Lulz. Fresno gun' Fresno. 

RB Kenyon Sims has committed to San Jose State as a transfer from the University of Illinois. Sims was a 3-star recruit with (10) offers coming out of Mission Bay HS (San Diego) in 2018, including offers from Utah, Arizona, Washington State, and (5) MWC schools. He will have three seasons of eligibility at SJSU.

Champ Logo.jpg

Will Hart, a 2nd Team All-American (2018) and Big Ten Punter of the Year while at the University of Michigan announced that he will transfer to San Jose State as a graduate student and will play for the Spartans this fall. 

Champ Logo.jpg

Another FBS transfer announced his move to SJSU. Safety Ryan Nixon joins the Spartans, with three years eligibility remaining, from the University of Tulsa. Nixon originally signed with Tulsa out of Long Beach Poly in 2019.

Champ Logo.jpg

Transfer portal commitment today:

3-star TE Skylar Loving-Black (6-3 / 215) from Iowa State. Should have 4 to play 4. Had (16) offers from FBS schools out of Valley Christian HS (San Jose) in 2019, including Colorado, Arizona St, Nebraska, Boise St, Nevada, Wyoming, Oregon St, San Diego St, Utah St, New Mexico; UNLV, & SJSU. Rated 0.8506 as a HS recruit.

Champ Logo.jpg

Spartans have added a fairly high rated class of 2020 recruit in LB Jordan Allen (6-2 / 200) from Cathedral Catholic HS (San Diego). Allen is the son of longtime NFL cornerback Eric Allen, and was rated 3-stars (0.8464). He received offers from Arizona State, Florida Atlantic, Syracuse, and San Jose State.

Champ Logo.jpg

Class of 2016 4-star WR Trevon Sidney has transferred from Illinois to San Jose State for his final season of eligibility. Sidney originally signed with USC out of Bishop Amat HS, offered by Notre Dame, Miami, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington, UCLA, and five other FBS schools. He's been plagued with injuries (hip surgery after his RS freshman year), and has some hard luck. His composite rating in 2016 was a whopping 0.9360. He will be wearing Tre Walker's #10 jersey.

Champ Logo.jpg