Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

I Just Became a SDSU Golf Fan

She grew up in Colorado and had a very successful junior career here but I never saw her play any of those tournaments. I did see her play back in 2014 when San Diego State played at CSU’s tournament which was held at my club.  SDSU’s top 2 players were really good. Spiranac was OK but finished way down the list in that event shooting 81-77-71.  To put her performance into perspective, I shot 73-71 from tees that were 600 yards longer to win the Senior Club Championship there just two days before.  

I also don’t remember her boobs being that big and thats not something I would miss.

002507B9-BA64-4004-BE94-99E3396C83E0.jpeg

16 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I bet she will be able to sign some endorsement deals.

She's a former SDSU athlete. She's been a side show thing in golf for a long time. 

20 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Yes, yes, yes....

For good form:

Director is a former Horned Frog, as are several of the DC cheerleaders each year.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, toonkee said:

She's a former SDSU athlete. She's been a side show thing in golf for a long time. 

I literally know nothing about her or golf.  Is she a good player?  Side show thing would indicate she is not.  Or she is so hot that that while being a very good LPGA (is that the acronym) player it is out shined by her D cups and blonde hair.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I literally know nothing about her or golf.  Is she a good player?  Side show thing would indicate she is not.  Or she is so hot that that while being a very good LPGA (is that the acronym) player it is out shined by her D cups and blonde hair.

Kind of like Anna Kournikova in pro tennis. Never won a tournament, but made millions in endorsements. 

image.jpeg.5ae7011cba74f367ff5877367c75245b.jpeg

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Kind of like Anna Kournikova in pro tennis. Never won a tournament, but made millions in endorsements. 

Not the same at all, Kournikova was a very good player and although she never won a professional singles title, she reached #8 in the world.

She also won 16 doubles titles including 2 Grand Slams and was rated #1 in the world at doubles.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

She's not even lpga level, but she was a very respectable d-1 college player. She can legit play but she's not an elite pro. Minor leaguer.

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

She's made my strokes per round go up............

Wasn’t it Johnny Carson who said about a woman, she can wash my balls and make my putter stand up, or something to that effect. 

On 5/3/2020 at 9:27 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

She's made my strokes per round go up............

When you're finished, turn the page :rimshot1: