Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Name and Likeness MW Biggest Earners

1 minute ago, WACkyGuy said:

Your 32,000 was sold not butts in seats. Sorry buddy

Heres a dirty little secret, have you ever wondered why title games often times have such dramatically low announced attendance? Because it’s the one game that is the closest butts in seats being announced 

Dirty little secret, the announced attendance and announced tickets sold number for the title game in Boise was within 200 of each other.  Yeah, our 3.3+ was probably closer to 32+ considering that

3 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

You are stretching buddy. Maybe you guys should charge less and not embarrass the conference with attendance 

We lead the conference in attendance and fill %...

What am I pushing.  Boise earned over 6 mil a year in football ticket revenue.  Fresno earned a little of 4 mil.  We had more people show up, and they paid a lot more.  

7 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

Your 32,000 was sold not butts in seats. Sorry buddy

Heres a dirty little secret, have you ever wondered why title games often times have such dramatically low announced attendance? Because it’s the one game that is the closest butts in seats being announced 

Wacky is a very appropriate name for you. 

The reason why those numbers are always lower is because they have to sell the entire stadium from zero in one week instead of an entire year of selling season tickets. EVERYONE knows this. 

Dude, you have everyone's vote for dumbest person in the dumbest city... no need to campaign anymore

4 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

I’m gonna stop flooding this, I am thoroughly enjoying proving you guys wrong. Shoot me a dm and we can continue 

Yeah, that's not what happened.  Why would I DM you?  

You claimed Boise attendance and support is not as good as Fresno.  But that claim falls apart when Boise has a higher attendance, every year, while paying 50% per person in attendance on average.

If we lowered our prices by 50% on average, we could fill a whole lot more than our stadium could hold.  Then when you count in total football revenue the gap becomes noticeably bigger.  We do better in merchandising and marketing (which is what this is about) accounting for the majority of that gap, above and beyond the staggering difference in ticket revenue and of course the 1.8 mil Pimp cut we charge this conference.  

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dirty little secret, the announced attendance and announced tickets sold number for the title game in Boise was within 200 of each other.  Yeah, our 3.3+ was probably closer to 32+ considering that

Well yes...for the title game. That’s the point. 

The Red Sox hold the record for lowest no show rate when they hosted the Yankees in the 04 ALCS at 4% no show.

Congrats to Boise on breaking that record LOL

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, that's not what happened.  Why would I DM you?  

You claimed Boise attendance and support is not as good as Fresno.  But that claim falls apart when Boise has a higher attendance, every year, while paying 50% per person in attendance on average.

If we lowered our prices by 50% on average, we could fill a whole lot more than our stadium could hold.  Then when you count in total football revenue the gap becomes noticeably bigger.  We do better in merchandising and marketing (which is what this is about) accounting for the majority of that gap, above and beyond the staggering difference in ticket revenue and of course the 1.8 mil Pimp cut we charge this conference.  

Man you are so lost. You are claiming your fans are paying more

I showed your tickets cost less than Fresno’s 

If your assertion was true on ticket revenue (not that I buy it) and then your claim that “if we lowered prices prices we could fill more” is still false.

Your prices are lower than Fresno. That’s the facts from both schools offices websites 

2 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

The Red Sox hold the record for lowest no show rate when they hosted the Yankees in the 04 ALCS at 4% no show.

This jamoke is so over the place

Just now, WACkyGuy said:

If your assertion was true on ticket revenue (not that I buy it) and then your claim that “if we lowered prices prices we could fill more” is still false.

Your prices are lower than Fresno. That’s the facts from both schools offices websites 

I posted a link, jabroni

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Wacky is a very appropriate name for you. 

The reason why those numbers are always lower is because they have to sell the entire stadium from zero in one week instead of an entire year of selling season tickets. EVERYONE knows this. 

Dude, you have everyone's vote for dumbest person in the dumbest city... no need to campaign anymore

That’s a reason, but not the reason. I was in Boise for the game against Fresno in the regular season in 18.

If you think there was 10,000 more in the stadium than the title game you are absolutely lost 

1 minute ago, WACkyGuy said:

What are you talking about?  Let me math this slow for you  I will make sure to round, because you know, Fresno resident and all. 200 is is less than 1% of 23,00

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What are you talking about?  Let me math this slow for you  I will make sure to round, because you know, Fresno resident and all. 200 is is less than 1% of 23,00

I wasn’t talking about that...

2 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

I showed you your numbers do not account for how many are paying what in what numbers.  Do you know what does?  Football ticket revenue.

We saw an attendance increase this year despite having our least inspiring home slate in years.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, typo, I get it.  Still hilarious when you're tossing math smack.

Just now, WACkyGuy said:

I wasn’t talking about that...

So you were comparing A Baseball World Series game to numbers you made up in your head not backed up by anything else?  That is some logic you got there.  Get out of the Valley, go breath some air that is not toxic for a few weeks your head will be clearer.

Boise earned 50% more, roughly, in ticket revenue than Fresno did.  That means our fans paaaaaay mooooooore.  

4 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

That’s a reason, but not the reason. I was in Boise for the game against Fresno in the regular season in 18.

If you think there was 10,000 more in the stadium than the title game you are absolutely lost 

"I did" this, "I saw" this, "I've never" had this... you're a super credible source, bruh

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So you were comparing A Baseball World Series game to numbers you made up in your head not backed up by anything else?  That is some logic you got there.  Get out of the Valley, go breath some air that is not toxic for a few weeks your head will be clearer.

Boise earned 50% more, roughly, in ticket revenue than Fresno did.  That means our fans paaaaaay mooooooore.  

It’s comparing the fact you are claiming your 33,000 announced was closer to 32,000 which would be a no show rate of 1,000 tickets, 3% which would crush the record no show rate of 4% from one of the most historic games of all time.

But I’m sure that happened