Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Lunatic Fringe is active

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What about titty bars?

well i'm a little tired and it'll take time to get into makeup and dressup and hair.  if you're paying what you paid last time, though, i'm dtf

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Do you have evidence of this? I've only read a couple academic books/articles guns and Civil Rights but my impression was that Southern Democrats, despite facing some armed resistance, never pursued gun control laws to limit black gun ownership. It was mainly guys like Reagan in Cali in response to the BPP who did that.

My understanding was the BP protests in Sacramento, and Reagan’s reaction to it, are what sparked the modern gun rights movement. But I’m no expert. 

13 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

well i'm a little tired and it'll take time to get into makeup and dressup and hair.  if you're paying what you paid last time, though, i'm dtf

I love how you put the stripper glitter on your sexy Adam’s apple!!!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, aztech said:

If multiple media say the same thing then it's likely true.

DistX0lX4AAsveV.jpg:large

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, aztech said:

I see, you're comparing us to having state run media.  Too much fertilizer in the brain, Freshneck. 

So you think it started as state run media? Interesting chicken and egg story you have there...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 4/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Correct at the time that did happen - things changed since then if you hadn't noticed 

Agreed, one political party has divided us into little groups so govt can treat us all differently.  

On 4/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Protesters at the Michigan State capital - Now sure why the Small Penis Club needs to be armed to the teeth & can't just protest 

It’s always interesting how far left folks like yourself and far right folks always focus on THE “lunatic fringe” as if there’s only one. And neither side recognizes that they just the polar opposite of the people they mock. Congrats on luny-land membership.

kat.jpg

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/greenwood-village-police-step-up-patrols-after-threat-made-to-tri-county-health-office

Lunatic Fringe in Colorado wanting to take it up a notch ?!?! 

DENVER – Greenwood Village police have stepped up patrols at the Tri-County Health Department’s Greenwood Village location after a man emailed the receptionist there Tuesday claiming the department was trying to start a “civil war” and threatening consequences if it did not end its restrictions.

The receptionist told a fellow employee about the email, who then called police to file a report. The email was sent just after 4 p.m. Tuesday – after Tri-County had announced that Adams County and Arapahoe County, where Greenwood Village is located, would move to the “safer at home” phase starting Saturday and allow businesses to gradually begin reopening.

According to police, the email read: “I know you’re the receptionist and not responsible for these edicts… but tell the 9 petty tyrants who want to keep locking most of Colorado down to F--- OFF.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:37 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Back to the OP —I think what is playing out in Michigan is a beautiful display of how the right to protest should work. As far as I know, nobody has been killed on either side. I’m actually proud that the government has shown some restraint by not ATF:ing or fire hosing the protesters. This is how America is supposed to be done. Wish our government would handle all protests this way. 

It would be nice if the protestors would wear masks and not put the cops at risk.  But I agree they government has generally been restrained 

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

It would be nice if the protestors would wear masks and not put the cops at risk.  But I agree they government has generally been restrained 

Protesting is fine......it's showing up with guns that's the weird shit 

Guess they can't make an intelligent argument so bring out the guns to show how tough you are & intimidate with a show of force 

Images Of The 1960s Protest Signs That Changed The World - Art-Sheep

The spark that lit the 1960s campus revolt | Red Flag 1960s Feminists and the Women's Movement

The Reagan Years: 1980s | Picture ThisWhy I set my Young Adult novel about abortion in the 1990s | Salon.com

Protesters against the stay-at-home order in Lansing, Michigan ...

32 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Guess they can't make an intelligent argument so bring out the guns to show how tough you are & intimidate with a show of force 

The spark that lit the 1960s campus revolt | Red Flag 1960s Feminists and the Women's Movement

The Reagan Years: 1980s | Picture ThisWhy I set my Young Adult novel about abortion in the 1990s | Salon.com

Haha

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

They spent all that money on their tactical vests and guns. It's play time for them.

Seattle Black Panther Party: History and Memory Project - Seattle ...

Hey, when you are protesting for your rights, may as well utilize the one that protects the others.  There would be a lot less people exorcising their second amendment rights if democrats would show a little more respect to the constitution.  The second amendment is under attack by the left.  That is not really debatable.  

I think these protesters are stupid people, protesting a stupid thing, with stupid signs.  The guns are the only redeeming quality.  

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey, when you are protesting for your rights, may as well utilize the one that protects the others.  There would be a lot less people exorcising their second amendment rights if democrats would show a little more respect to the constitution.  The second amendment is under attack by the left.  That is not really debatable.  

I think these protesters are stupid people, protesting a stupid thing, with stupid signs.  The guns are the only redeeming quality.  

I mean, let’s just be honest here. The radical authoritarian left would love nothing more than to open fire on the protesters. They’re practically itching for it. They openly hate the second amendment and anyone who believes the constitution is the supreme law of the land. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I’m sure you know this, but the history of that particular protest in Sacramento (or what I think is the protest) is fascinating. https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Open-carry-was-legal-until-armed-Black-Panthers-12875998.php. It led to the NRA-supported Mulford Act which banned open carry and made gun control en vogue for both parties.

As for these protests, I say leave the guns at home or in the car, because despite legally exercising meh rights, it has little to do with the stated point of the protest and can be interpreted as threatening. One scared, trigger-happy cop and the whole thing goes sideways.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Ronald Reagan became a gun control activist after that one.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.