Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Lunatic Fringe is active

6 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

I never accused you of being a racist. Just a knee jerk reactionary who calls all non Libertarians, Leftists.

That's rich coming from a drama queen. You basically said the lockdown protesters were multi-generational racists without personally knowing a single +++++ing one of them. Remember when you made this dumb +++++ing post?

If the Civil Rights and Anti-War movents were happening today, would these self annointed Patriots be marching with and protecting these American Citizens who were peacefully addressing their grievances towards their government ?

Or, would they like their parents  and grandparents before them, be exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights to be on the business end of the oppression. ?

i.e. Manning the fire hoses, firing the tear gas cannisters, and busting the heads of these Niggas, Commies, Jews, hippies, liberals, gays and anti-Americans ?

Asking for a friend who is trying to grasp the context of this so called Patriot Movement.

See you in another three weeks when you can finally muster up the strength to respond. Oh wait, that passive aggressive slimy little shit @son of a gun needs you around to like your bullshit posts. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

That's rich coming from a drama queen. You basically said the lockdown protesters were multi-generational racists without personally knowing a single +++++ing one of them. Remember when you made this dumb +++++ing post?

See you in another three weeks when you can finally muster up the strength to respond. Oh wait, that passive aggressive slimy little shit @son of a gun needs you around to like your bullshit posts. 

Hey now! I am NOT slimy!

That's only a projection of your innate and irrational fears in an attempt to justify your own hostility towards anything that challenges your beliefs. The same way people with an innate and irrational fear of snakes or other such reptilians believe them to be (unjustly) slimy. If it were amphibians, then they would be on to something, as most project a mucus to help keep their bodies moist and sometimes doubles as a self defense measure.

2 hours ago, sean327 said:

received_861422344348276.jpeg

This is a good thing. More people are beginning to understand the other side's point of view better. I've personally seen it.