Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Lunatic Fringe is active

On 5/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol @ “asking questions.” You were making statements.

And you want me to stop calling you a lefty when your posting history is decidedly left ... and then make more assertions that I’m a Trump supporter. In the 3.5 years Trump has been in office, plus throughout the primaries, I have been a consistent harsh critic of him, most of his policies, and his nut hugger following. Other than space exploration, the attempt to deescalate tensions with North Korea, and me saying his referring to COVID-19 as the “Chinese flu” probably wasn’t racist, I can’t think of any other times I have given him credit. If you can find any thread or post where I have, provide a link or shut your mouth.

Lastly, I have a mixed record on Obama. I’ve said multiple times on here that he was a partisan hack the first six years but then became more presidential the last two. So again, stop making shit up.

Had to take another break to recover from your exceptionally unfair biasing and hate of me.

In the photos I was reponding to, I was struck by the dichotomy of the tone of the protests. The pics of the 60's protestors showed people peacefully demonstrating for their lawfully guaranteed Civil Liberties and were ultimately fire hosed, beaten or attacked. As to the Anti-War protestors, their 1st Amendment Right to address their grievances to their government was greeted by a riotous police mob in Chicago and were gunned down but the National Guard at Kent St. The Black Panther movement was immediately targeted by the Feds and taken down within a few years of their armed protest.

As to the knuckleheads protesting for their right to spread a highly communicable and deadly disease, the Black Panthers were taken down after their armed protest. Why haven't these militia types ?

Many of these militia types claim to be defenders of Civil Liberties against an oppressive Guv. They showed up to support Cliven Bundy in Nevada and again in Oregon in the BLM dispute. Where the Feck were they when black teens we're being gunned down by angry and scared Barnet Fife wannabes and white judges and juries were letting these assailants off the hook. Where were they when SCOTUS was ruling that non compete employment contracts were legal ?

Where in God's name were they when the Feds under Obama we're arresting, holding without hearings and far from their homes, without probable cause or due process unaccompanied foreign minors who have immigrated here legally to join their parents who are here legally, for the crime of having the area code of the Honduras written down somewhere or for wearing colors that looked similiar to MS-13 ?

Basically, in my mind these militia types and so called defenders of Liberty are nothing more than ignorant, racist, blowhards who have always wanted to act this way and feel they have a license to do so because of who the President is.

So, BSU, is that classy and thought out enough for a Uber intellectual Libertarian such as yourself ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

15 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Had to take another break to recover from your exceptionally unfair biasing and hate of me.

In the photos I was reponding to, I was struck by the dichotomy of the tone of the protests. The pics of the 60's protestors showed people peacefully demonstrating for their lawfully guaranteed Civil Liberties and were ultimately fire hosed, beaten or attacked. As to the Anti-War protestors, their 1st Amendment Right to address their grievances to their government was greeted by a riotous police mob in Chicago and were gunned down but the National Guard at Kent St. The Black Panther movement was immediately targeted by the Feds and taken down within a few years of their armed protest.

As to the knuckleheads protesting for their right to spread a highly communicable and deadly disease, the Black Panthers were taken down after their armed protest. Why haven't these militia types ?

Many of these militia types claim to be defenders of Civil Liberties against an oppressive Guv. They showed up to support Cliven Bundy in Nevada and again in Oregon in the BLM dispute. Where the Feck were they when black teens we're being gunned down by angry and scared Barnet Fife wannabes and white judges and juries were letting these assailants off the hook. Where were they when SCOTUS was ruling that non compete employment contracts were legal ?

Where in God's name were they when the Feds under Obama we're arresting, holding without hearings and far from their homes, without probable cause or due process unaccompanied foreign minors who have immigrated here legally to join their parents who are here legally, for the crime of having the area code of the Honduras written down somewhere or for wearing colors that looked similiar to MS-13 ?

Basically, in my mind these militia types and so called defenders of Liberty are nothing more than ignorant, racist, blowhards who have always wanted to act this way and feel they have a license to do so because of who the President is.

So, BSU, is that classy and thought out enough for a Uber intellectual Libertarian such as yourself ?

It took you all that time to come up with the above rant? 

43 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

As to the Anti-War protestors, their 1st Amendment Right to address their grievances to their government was greeted by a riotous police mob in Chicago...

It wasnt just their 1st Amendment rights they were exercising.  Which is why the police went ape shit.  There were no innocents.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, sactowndog said:

Some “nut jobs” might reasonably ask why are gun shows and ghost gun kits somehow exempted from background checks.  The Guns above all else crowd claims it’s the 2nd Amendment.  It’s not.  It’s $$$ from a corrupt gun lobby and Republican politicians for sale.

(Dem politicians are bought for different issues and aren’t any less for sale) 

I don't know about gun shows but ghost gun kits? C'mon! If they could only be purchased after a background check, it might limit criminals' ability to buy them. And the government has no business inhibiting Americans' performance of their chosen profession.

GettyImages-1210050155_jy7vi5

10 minutes ago, SUDSFan said:

I don't know about gun shows but ghost gun kits? C'mon! If they could only be purchased after a background check, it might limit criminals' ability to buy them. And the government has no business inhibiting Americans' performance of their chosen profession.

Gun shows and ghost guns are the second amendment crowds equivalent to partial birth abortions for the strident pro abortion crowd.  

On 4/30/2020 at 11:43 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Protesters at the Michigan State capital - Now sure why the Small Penis Club needs to be armed to the teeth & can't just protest 

Pho King Attention Whores

1 hour ago, RSF said:

It wasnt just their 1st Amendment rights they were exercising.  Which is why the police went ape shit.  There were no innocents.

Ape Shit factor was mainly due to Mayor Daily's embarrassment.  ¿No?

I was still in diaper during that convention.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:28 PM, SUDSFan said:

Look at the two-at-the-very-bottom:

Looks like the over zealous vigilante Father/Son Hill Billies from GA made bail...

At least it looks like 45's Militia is well fed

@Spaztecs, @sactowndog have either of you ever been to a gun show? I’m guessing you haven’t because your impressions of them being an orgy of free for all unchecked sales is pure fantasy. The majority of vendors at gun shows are FFL Dealers who must do a background check on every single firearm transaction. There are some individual sales, but they are not the norm. 

14 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Look at the two-at-the-very-bottom:

Looks like the over zealous vigilante Father/Son Hill Billies from GA mail bail...

At least it looks like 45's Militia is well fed

Lot's these guys would have trouble hiding behind anything besides a redwood tree 

17 minutes ago, sean327 said:

@Spaztecs, @sactowndog have either of you ever been to a gun show? I’m guessing you haven’t because your impressions of them being an orgy of free for all unchecked sales is pure fantasy. The majority of vendors at gun shows are FFL Dealers who must do a background check on every single firearm transaction. There are some individual sales, but they are not the norm. 

You’re not going to make much progress with the “eVeRyOnE wHo OwNs An AsSaUlT rIfLe Is A rAcIsT tRuMp SuPpOrTeR!!!!!!!!” crowd. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Lot's these guys would have trouble hiding behind anything besides a redwood tree 

A fat guy hiding in a thin tree - Drawception

47 minutes ago, sean327 said:

And just curious.  Why should the individual sales be left out?

28 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You’re not going to make much progress with the “eVeRyOnE wHo OwNs An AsSaUlT rIfLe Is A rAcIsT tRuMp SuPpOrTeR!!!!!!!!” crowd. Lol

Pretty sure I have never called you or @sean327 racist.  Extremist maybe.   Racist never.  

39 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Pretty sure I have never called you or @sean327 racist.  Extremist maybe.   Racist never.  

Maybe not you but the ding dong Aztec fan loves to throw shit like that around. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, sean327 said:

That's the general rule, but aren't there exceptions like Virginia and other states?

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Ape Shit factor was mainly due to Mayor Daily's embarrassment.  ¿No?

I was still in diaper during that convention.

Ape shit factor was more a reaction to the fun and frivolity directed at them by Hoffman and friends.  And nothing embarrassed Da Boss.

Dad was in the Reserves.  His unit was on full alert during the convention.  We lived about 10 minutes south of the arena where the convention took place.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 hours ago, sean327 said:

great

now i'm aroused

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It took you all that time to come up with the above rant? 

No rant. A calm statement of fact. Those so called militia men are neither.

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Maybe not you but the ding dong Aztec fan loves to throw shit like that around. 

I never accused you of being a racist. Just a knee jerk reactionary who calls all non Libertarians, Leftists.

Americans Mayor