Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Lunatic Fringe is active

6 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

If a governor arbitrarily told you couldn't work, i beleive you would unquestionably obey like a good little prole.

And I'm sure if a governor arbitrarily told you that you had to go and unnecessarily expose yourself and your family to a deadly virus just so people could get a coffee or watch a movie I believe you would unquestionably obey like a good little prole as well.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

Happy that the liquor stores and pot dispensaries are somehow immune to COVID and can stay open. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

If a governor arbitrarily told you couldn't work, i beleive you would unquestionably obey like a good little prole.

Don't think I'd need to show up like GI joe & show everyone I've got a gun fetish 

Remember when Rosa Parks sat at the front of he bus with her camo, body armorer, AR-15 with sidearm and 4 clips :USFlag:

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Happy that the liquor stores and pot dispensaries are somehow immune to COVID and can stay open. 

Think there's some respect for distancing unlike these crap for brains trump fvckers - Imagine if this was a black guy doing this - Plus this guy was a WEED shirt on, he needs to smoke more & clam down 

2 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Don't think I'd need to show up like GI joe & show everyone I've got a gun fetish 

Remember when Rosa Parks sat at the front of he bus with her camo, body armorherAR-15 with sidearm and 4 clips :USFlag:

Technically she wouldn’t have been able to do that thanks to Southern Democrats passing gun control laws to expressly keep guns out of the hands of African Americans.

2 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Think there's some respect for distancing unlike these crap for brains trump fvckers - Imagine if this was a black guy doing this - Plus this guy was a WEED shirt on, he needs to smoke more & clam down 

ANother view of this lunatic 

Just now, sean327 said:

Technically she wouldn’t have been able to do that thanks to Southern Democrats passing gun control laws to expressly keep guns out of the hands of African Americans.

Correct at the time that did happen - things changed since then if you hadn't noticed 

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

oh man

can you imagine if the protestors were black?  or latino?

This young teen girl can attest to the different treatment 

If only she had a mask, camo clothing, body armor, an AR-15 or AK & a sidearm and a MAGA hat she would just be a protester expressing concerns over civil liberties