Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

CV-19 a boon for enrollment at schools like Boise Fall '20

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Taught his mom what an endowment really is.  What a skank.

DAMN...I really wanted to give you a laughing face here after your first sentence, however there's no way I could after the following phrase.  I'm not sure if your usage of a period to end the post is proper.  Can you end a phrase or incomplete sentence with a period?

Thanks for the freshin' things up 'round here w/the innovative usage of a double entendre, before unfortunately calling my mom a disturbing name.

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Come on man.  You took a baby step 1/2-a-day ago, taking your neanderthal schtick to another level.  You just started to show glimpses of the ability of abstract thought, then less than 2/3rd-of-a-day later, your back to your stale old worn out "dummy" name calling.  

Study @halfmanhalfbronco work.  If he can breath new like in 'dre's dead horse, surely you can elevate your game out of the "dumb/stupid/idiot" ditch your stuck in.

Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It’s more fun to laugh and shake my head at how ridiculously stupid you are. 

13 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You should just stop. Take some advice and go do something you’re actually good at, like painting hieroglyphics on a cave wall. 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol — you just can’t help yourself. Seriously man, you’re the dumbest person on this board. Just accept it. 

55 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He’s still saying you’re an idiot. And he’s right.

You just don't get, do you bro?  It's not what he's saying, it's how he's saying it.  It's not about the simple basic message; it's about the style, wit & panache used to deliver it.

Come on man.  You took a baby step 1/2-a-day ago, taking your neanderthal schtick to another level.  You just started to show glimpses of the ability of abstract thought, then less than 2/3rd-of-a-day later, your back to your stale old worn out "dummy" name calling once again. 

Study @halfmanhalfbronco work.  If he can breath new life into 'dre's dead horse, surely you can elevate your game out of the "dumb/stupid/idiot" ditch you're stuck in.

Before you start throwing stones from your Glass Gaol o' Grammar, you might want to cease starting sentences w/"and." Simply drop the period from the compound sentence starting with "he's" & ending with "idiot" & use a lower-case "a" for "and" & your good-to-go.  If you want to break it up a lil' bit, feel free to use an Oxford comma after "idiot," however it's fine w/or w/out the comma.

EDIT:  BTW...you missed my typo of "like" for "life" in the third-paragraph of this post, however I caught it & edited before you noticed.

55 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

You just don't get, do you bro?  It's not what he's saying, it's how he's saying it.  It's not about the simple basic message; it's about the style, wit & panache used to deliver it.

Come on man.  You took a baby step 1/2-a-day ago, taking your neanderthal schtick to another level.  You just started to show glimpses of the ability of abstract thought, then less than 2/3rd-of-a-day later, your back to your stale old worn out "dummy" name calling once again. 

Study @halfmanhalfbronco work.  If he can breath new life into 'dre's dead horse, surely you can elevate your game out of the "dumb/stupid/idiot" ditch you're stuck in.

Before you start throwing stones from your Glass Gaol o' Grammar, you might want to cease starting sentences w/"and." Simply drop the period from the compound sentence starting with "he's" & ending with "idiot" & use a lower-case "a" for "and" & your good-to-go.  If you want to break it up a lil' bit, feel free to use an Oxford comma after "idiot," however it's fine w/or w/out the comma.

EDIT:  BTW...you missed my typo of "like" for "life" in the third-paragraph of this post, however I caught it & edited before you noticed.

Lol 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg