Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Kim Jong Un dead?

5 hours ago, toonkee said:

Wait, is Trump a foreign policy mastermind of he got kji to off himself with bleach or Lysol and the next regime turns out to be more chill? 

He probably sent a box of cupcakes and bacon with every love letter...  BOOM!  Cardiac event.  Never underestimate the Don!

v0icAvfW.jpg

Goes to show you that there’s no benefit to being rich if everyone else is poor and unskilled.  Somebody has to do his heart surgery.  The botch wouldn’t have happened in the US.

My guess is that reunification happens in 25 years or less.

9 hours ago, mysfit said:

Sounds like he may be brain dead.

Opens up a whole can of worms.

Rimshot GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

34 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Goes to show you that there’s no benefit to being rich if everyone else is poor and unskilled.  Somebody has to do his heart surgery.  The botch wouldn’t have happened in the US.

My guess is that reunification happens in 25 years or less.

The rags I read said they brought in consultants from China to advise his condition.  Surely they could have imported a heart surgeon.  Supposedly it was a simple (by our standards) stent procedure too...

11 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Could be a good VP option for trump & cult 45 who love authoritarian ideals :hmmm:  

Lol — pot meet kettle 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 hours ago, rudolro said:

His sister is next in line. She's progressive and considered a Westerner.  

The party elites ultimately control NK, if either kid doesn’t do what they want, they suddenly die of some given reason. All KIm can try to do is reason with them, but ultimately he doesn’t make the call. Trump obviously knows that and knows that Kim would love to reform more but has to answer to the elites. His sister might get short term power, but it would probably happen similar to Stalin dying. The group of party elites took over and didn’t replace Stalin right away. Probably will happen here if he dies. 

kat.jpg

I was reading that news report about the NK heart surgeon was having trouble putting in the stent because he wasn’t used to putting one in a super fat fvck Orca, hell, Sea World cardiologists would’ve been challenged with that one. That docs nervousness took too much time off the clock, and may have killed him. That doc will be put to death, no question about it. Not only was he used to working on Ethiopian sized clientele, the pressure they put on doctors, staff, etc. is like life and death for themselves if they fvck up, it really is poetic justice when someone fails under the pressure and kills the dickhead that deserved it. Tyrants are too stupid to understand how to get the most out of their people, obviously.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I was reading that news report about the NK heart surgeon was having trouble putting in the stent because he wasn’t used to putting one in a super fat fvck Orca, hell, Sea World cardiologists would’ve been challenged with that one. That docs nervousness took too much time off the clock, and may have killed him. That doc will be put to death, no question about it. Not only was he used to working on Ethiopian sized clientele, the pressure they put on doctors, staff, etc. is like life and death for themselves if they fvck up, it really is poetic justice when someone fails under the pressure and kills the dickhead that deserved it. Tyrants are too stupid to understand how to get the most out of their people, obviously.

When I was in school, I got to scrub in on a CABGx3 (Coronary artery bipass graft). the patient was very obese and you could tell the surgeon was having a frustrating time with all the adipose tissue. Well, during the surgery he reached a breaking point and threw all his tools across the room, yelling, "this guys too +++++ing fat!" It was pretty intense and the pt ended up not being able to come back into rhythm and died.

1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

When I was in school, I got to scrub in on a CABGx3 (Coronary artery bipass graft). the patient was very obese and you could tell the surgeon was having a frustrating time with all the adipose tissue. Well, during the surgery he reached a breaking point and threw all his tools across the room, yelling, "this guys too +++++ing fat!" It was pretty intense and the pt ended up not being able to come back into rhythm and died.

damn.

1 hour ago, Stealthlobo said:

I’m sorry but I had to laugh a little.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.