Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

OIS - Graphic

11 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Dude probably thought the cartel were going to off him, and they did, the police cartel. 

When dad got transferred from Reno to Vegas in 1978 we rented a short term apartment within a par 4 of this spot until the new house was finished - Area has gone down big time in 30 years 

For the most part I hate the way police reacts in most OISs. But watching this and thinking that if that was me in that maroon car...or a family member in that maroon car.... I would be happy as hell they shot his ass.

21 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

All the police were plain clothes in unmarked cars that I saw. He probably didn’t know who the hell they were. 

Seriously? High speed chase. He tries to hijack another vehicle. With a shotgun. You choose to believe the PD did not identify themselves. 

You're right...damn that Police cartel.

Although I wonder...what if that was your wife in the car he attempted to hijack?

8 minutes ago, PackNation said:

Seriously? High speed chase. He tries to hijack another vehicle. With a shotgun. You choose to believe the PD did not identify themselves. 

You're right...damn that Police cartel.

Although I wonder...what if that was your wife in the car he attempted to hijack?

I’m not knocking the police in this situation. The guy got what he deserved.