Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

CSU might be taking their social distancing a bit too far...

1 minute ago, Wyoguns said:

Clever as hell don't you agree?  Funny shit!

Yeah, it was very clever.  I'm fairly confident that Coach Addazio is going to get y'all back to using those as car wash rags, but for now I just have to stand there and take the abuse.  That's what hurts.  I want to fight back, but Bobo left me without ammunition.

It’s kind of too bad that CSU didn’t go with more than a 70 yard practice facility that would increase social distancing during practices. But in the end it really doesn’t matter because the secondary guys socialize with each other during game plays any way the hell they want.

kat.jpg

36 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Yeah, it was very clever.  I'm fairly confident that Coach Addazio is going to get y'all back to using those as car wash rags, but for now I just have to stand there and take the abuse.  That's what hurts.  I want to fight back, but Bobo left me without ammunition.

Welcome to the dark years before Bohl showed up as a Poke fan.  I hope we can keep it going against Coach Dude!

13 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Welcome to the dark years before Bohl showed up as a Poke fan.  I hope we can keep it going against Coach Dude!

What? Before Bohl arrived Dave Christensen was coach.  While those were dark years, they weren’t CSU bad.  Christensen was 4-1 against CSU.  

To be honest, CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.  

6 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

What? Before Bohl arrived Dave Christensen was coach.  While those were dark years, they weren’t CSU bad.  Christensen was 4-1 against CSU.  

To be honest, CSU sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.  

And even before Christensen.  We had some shitty years in there.  You are correct that it does in fact suck to be a CSU ram however