Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

ATTENTION:. The #1Stunner will be crowning the rightful "Troll Derby" Champion, Monday April 27 at 9 a.m. Pacific! (There will be a prize).

Guest #1Stunner

First, although I asked you all that I NOT win this "Troll Derby" contest (again!), today the #1Stunner feels like the luckiest BYU fan alive.  The outpouring of love has touched my heart!!!  (Yes, even from the notorious @hickaggie).  You all are forever friends of the #1Sunner!  (Even, the AAC fans, and that Memphis State fan, @Memphisfan, who has a vacation home, near a lake).

That said, in good conscience, your friend, the #1Stunner, CANNOT accept this "award"...I've never trolled!!!!! (but if I did, it was just to the Fresno fans...one has a Donald Trump boner, and I couldn't help myself!!).  So, it's not right...this award belongs to a true TROLL KING (not me)!

Happily, there has been one poster on the board, whose genius this past year, has been raised to art form.  This poster is a man/woman of wit, culture, cuisine, wordsmithing, and college football.  This poster is also NOT A BYU FAN, and once said a rude comment about BYU.  This poster was even nice to @Bob on one occasion.

SO....

By the powers vested in me, your friend, the #1Stunner, I will be awarding this rightful Champion the Troll Derby Crown, Monday, April 27, at 9 a.m.  Prize will also be announced at that time!  

(Like this post if you want it deleted).

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Quit yer whining and accept your award for trolling this last year. We all know you're one of the biggest trolls here, as evidenced by the fact that you won. :P

Tune in Monday, April 27 at 9 a.m.!!!

Guest #1Stunner

Thank you everyone for the large showing of interest and private board mails, nominating certain individuals for consideration!!!  The interest has surpassed expectations!!!   A few worthy candidates, no doubt....but alas, there can only be ONE TROLL KING and ONE WINNER.

Let me also point out, the #1Stunner is no longer in consideration for ANY trolling awards (he's disqualified).

NOW, to get to the announcement.

One poster has gone above and beyond in the field of trolling for the 2019-2020 season.  This poster has has landed more fish, shown more wit, and word-smithed more posts than anyone in recent memory.  This poster has ALSO regularly insulted BYU fans, and called into question the chastity of BYU co-eds and athletes. (so they aren't a BYU apologist).   I've also been told that this poster's board icon / photo is highly offensive, vulgar, and "troll" in and of itself (I'm not sure about that, but brilliant if true).

This poster regularly talked sports trash, and his / her school dominated the conference and backed it up (we'll likely never have a SJSU troll king).  This poster has regularly talked politics trash, and owned so many posters with the FACTS.....

This poster is also demonstrated himself/herself to be a man/woman of culture, and has contributed travel advice and eating establishments....  (I highly recommend Hodad's Restaurant, in which he/she is a part owner).

So....without further ado, I give you the 2019-2020 KING OF THE MWC BOARD, and TROLL WINNER:   It is....

@TheSanDiegan

Congratulations!!!!   The SAN DIEGAN is the 2019-2020 TROLL KING!!!

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Thank you everyone for the large showing of interest and private board mails, nominating certain individuals for consideration!!!  The interest has surpassed expectations!!!   A few worthy candidates, no doubt....but alas, there can only be ONE TROLL KING and ONE WINNER.

Let me also point out, the #1Stunner is no longer in consideration for ANY trolling awards (he's disqualified).

One poster has gone above and beyond in the field of trolling for the 2019-2020 season.  This poster has has landed more fish, shown more wit, and word-smithed more posts than anyone in recent memory.  This poster has ALSO regularly insulted BYU fans, and called into question the chastity of BYU co-eds and athletes. (so they aren't a BYU apologist).   I've also been told that this poster's board icon / photo is highly offensive, vulgar, and "troll" in and of itself (I'm not sure about that, but brilliant if true).

This poster regularly talked sports trash, and his / her school dominated the conference and backed it up (we'll likely never have a SJSU troll king).  This poster has regularly talked politics trash, and owned so many posters with the FACTS.....

This poster is also demonstrated himself/herself to be a man/woman of culture, and has contributed travel advice and eating establishments....  (I highly recommend Hodad's Restaurant, in which he/she is a part owner).

So....without further ado, I give you the 2019-2020 KING OF THE MWC BOARD, and TROLL WINNER:   It is....

@TheSanDiegan

I had my money on @Mars

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I think Stunner suffers from the love that dare not speak its name....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

26 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I had my money on @Mars

We don't rate professionals

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, RSF said:

I think Stunner suffers from the love that dare not speak its name....

I love Texas Christian University (I admit it!!!)

Wish you guys were still playing OOC games (outside of SMU and FCS).  Great school, and even greater people.

Thanks stunner for making a thread crowning yourself. Saves me the effort! :cheers:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Thanks stunner for making a thread crowning @TheSanDiegan. Saves me the effort! :cheers:

Fixed it for you.

Also, please refrain from including me in any future derbies.... (I'm disqualified!!) 

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, SUDSFan said:

Speaking of avatars, stunner, make yourself useful and explain to me how you post one on this board.

Click on your "photo", and it should bring up a menu.

Then click again on the little "profile photo" icon.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:29 AM, #1Stunner said:

First, although I asked you all that I NOT win this "Troll Derby" contest (again!), today the #1Stunner feels like the luckiest BYU fan alive.  The outpouring of love has touched my heart!!!  (Yes, even from the notorious @hickaggie).  You all are forever friends of the #1Sunner!  (Even, the AAC fans, and that Memphis State fan, @Memphisfan, who has a vacation home, near a lake).

That said, in good conscience, your friend, the #1Stunner, CANNOT accept this "award"...I've never trolled!!!!! (but if I did, it was just to the Fresno fans...one has a Donald Trump boner, and I couldn't help myself!!).  So, it's not right...this award belongs to a true TROLL KING (not me)!

Happily, there has been one poster on the board, whose genius this past year, has been raised to art form.  This poster is a man/woman of wit, culture, cuisine, wordsmithing, and college football.  This poster is also NOT A BYU FAN, and once said a rude comment about BYU.  This poster was even nice to @Bob on one occasion.

SO....

By the powers vested in me, your friend, the #1Stunner, I will be awarding this rightful Champion the Troll Derby Crown, Monday, April 27, at 9 a.m.  Prize will also be announced at that time!  

(Like this post if you want it deleted).

You won, bro.

As predicted...

New-Signature.jpg

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

@TheSanDiegan

TDxX3yM.gif

I love ya man. There may always be an asterisk next to my name in the annals of the world* famous Troll Derby, but alas, it is better to be the pigeon than Bob the statue. 

I am humbled, honored, and now hungry. Because it's past noon. So on that note...

tenor.gif

*not world famous

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

TDxX3yM.gif

I love ya man. There may always be an asterisk next to my name in the anals of the world* famous Troll Derby, but alas, it is better to be the pigeon than Bob the statue. 

I am humbled, honored, and now hungry. Because it's past noon. So on that note...

tenor.gif

*not world famous

fify

On 4/27/2020 at 6:16 AM, #1Stunner said:

@TheSanDiegan

Let the people decide, do a poll, you against him.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.