Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

OT: NFL Draft

30 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Who are the next MW guys expected to go? Wilson from Wyo, Cleveland and Weaver from Boise, who else?

Netane Muti OG and Mykal Walker ILB Fresno State, Keith Ismael C SDSU, John Hightower WR Boise, David Woodward ILB Utah State. Most of them will be free agents. I'm hoping Muti gets picked up in the 4th round. He's a hell of a player. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

16 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Netane Muti OG and Mykal Walker ILB Fresno State, Keith Ismael C SDSU, John Hightower WR Boise, David Woodward ILB Utah State. Most of them will be free agents. I'm hoping Muti gets picked up in the 4th round. He's a hell of a player. 

I was meaning to ask about guys who might get a call tonight in rounds 2 or 3. Hope all those guys get a shot

28 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Logan Wilson to the Bengals at the top of the 3rd Round.

Congrats Governor!  Logan should do well in the NFL.  Sucks that it's the woeful Bengals but it's still the big show.

So far, my L.A. Rams (original rams) are SEC! heavy: 1= Bama; 2= FL.

SJSU holding it down for the MW-WEST!

3 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Congrats Governor!  Logan should do well in the NFL.  Sucks that it's the woeful Bengals but it's still the big show.

Hey! Our draft is looking pretty good for the first time in a few years.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.