Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

OT: NFL Draft

3 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Starts tonight. I hope the Fins don't do anything stupid. 

40 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Please Dolphins gods, don't make me cry., 

I have never been more nervous for a draft than I can ever remember. In Brian Flores I trust. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

47 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I can only imagine the circus if Al Davis was still around for this. Jerry Jones seems to have picked up the torch to take his place. 

Burrow will go #1 and Seattle will do something bizarre in the first round. That's about all I can definitely say will happen tonight. 

59 minutes ago, Bob said:

I heard Miami was willing to trade two firsts to get the #1 pick. Cinci should trade that pick. Burrow won't be all that and Tua will just get injured.

The Office No GIF

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Great advice here from new Dolphins CB, Byron Jones, to everyone that may be drafted this weekend.

Another piece of advice, change your phone number. You'll be having family members you never heard of coming out of the woodwork wanting handouts. Same with friends, when you get money you quickly find out who your real friends are. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Please Dolphins gods, don't make me cry., 

With 14 draft picks, they *should* be able to have a really good week.

1 5    
1 18*    
1 26*    
2 39    
2 56*    
3 70    
4 141^    
5 153*    
5 154*    
5 173*    
6 185    
7 227*    
7 246*    
7 251^

22 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

Another piece of advice, change your phone number. You'll be having family members you never heard of coming out of the woodwork wanting handouts. Same with friends, when you get money you quickly find out who your real friends are. 

Yep, pretty much the very first thing I'd do if I somehow ended up winning the lottery would be to close all social media accounts (don't use them much anyway), remove my current email from my phone and not look at it for at least a few months, and get a few different phone numbers.

I hope the Jaguars go after Josh Love. I'm not a fan of that team but I think he could help them sooner than later.