Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Question for the board

Assuming there will be a CFB season, would you be comfortable in a stadium seat if this corona virus thing is still lingering around? I have thought about it and  remain undecided. That's scary for me as we have had season tickets for over 35 years which makes me more vulnerable senior these days. I suspect the answer might depend on your age.

4 minutes ago, westfan said:

Assuming there will be a CFB season, would you be comfortable in a stadium seat if this corona virus thing is still lingering around? I have thought about it and  remain undecided. That's scary for me as we have had season tickets for over 35 years which makes me more vulnerable senior these days. I suspect the answer might depend on your age.

I was told from a pretty good source this was just a hoax.  Like the flu.  Be gone in summer.  No need to worry. 

9 minutes ago, westfan said:

the way I see it is that the rebels will have plenty of extra seats, so I'll just move up to where nobody is sitting. :D

19 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

the way I see it is that the rebels will have plenty of extra seats, so I'll just move up to where nobody is sitting. :D

Just get the best view.

21 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

That's my thought exactly. Plenty of space on the sunny east side, just need to find the open space in the zone and sit.:cheers:

53 minutes ago, westfan said:

Yes. 

1 hour ago, westfan said:

Let me put it this way: I put in vacation time (which was approved) in order to go to Hawaii the week that Nevada plays in Honolulu.  I bought my plane ticket a week ago, and will be purchasing my game ticket as soon as possible.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

40 minutes ago, renoskier said:

That's my thought exactly. Plenty of space on the sunny east side, just need to find the open space in the zone and sit.:cheers:

no sun for us to worry about anymore, pretty sure the roof will be closed when it's hot. looks like there won't be a bad seat in the house.

1 hour ago, westfan said:

I will be 55 by the season opener, and I will be there...if they let me.

But my gut tells me that will be in mid January.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I would get an antibody test first. Been hearing about people taking that test already that have show they had it it but had no symptoms 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

San Jose st fans wouldn’t have to worry about that.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

No problem.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 hours ago, westfan said:

As an SJSU fan, there will be plenty of separation between me an fellow fans. As an L.A. Rams fan, even the nose bleeds sell out. Fxck it. Watching all ram games on TV.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

San Jose st fans wouldn’t have to worry about that.

I quoted the original post immediately, then saw your post. See my post about. ORIGINAL GANGSTAS aka ORIGINAL SOCIAL DISTANCERS! Yay, yay!