cgzpack

The Trans-Universal Extreme Mega-Pandemic Star-Studded Sci-Fi Extravaganza Space Opera featuring The Tiger King - Game Over Joe Exotic and his Meth-Minions Win

Thanks all! Good game I'm up for more say the word and man I wish we could get 15!

ps. I never gave a list of what exact roles were in the game as we sometimes do - but check the pic on the rules page :)

21 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

Recap:

Night 1: tspoke hides, Salinas on alert, wolves target cv (immune) and scan tspoke (Ripley), Joe/CV targets Carole/mugtang and gets poisoned, mug scans tspoke, 4 scans CV

Night 2: tspoke doesn't hide, Salinas not on alert, wolves target cv again (still immune) and scan WYO (Constantine), CV tries to convert 4UNLV but is poisoned so it doesn't work,  mug scans 4UNLV, 4 scans WYO

Night 3: tspoke doesn't hide, Salinas not on alert, Wolves kill WYO and scan mugtang, Joe tries to convert Hatter but he's immune, mug targets CV but he's immune (but confirms CV as Joe), then day 4 Billy dukes the Lynch and takes out 4UNLV.

Night 4: tspoke Hides, Salinas on alert, Wolves kill mugtang and scan Salinas (and Salinas kills Hatter), Joe converts Billy, calling high and rolling a 20 on a 20 sided die (Picard's conversion % was 25% so he needed a 16 or better)

Night 5: CV and Billy convert tspoke who had a 75% to be converted (originally 50% but boosted by Locutus), he calls low and rolls a 10 (need 15 or less)

that was a lot of work you had to do, thanks again!

3 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

that was a lot of work you had to do, thanks again!

I usually use a spreadsheet :) especially with town of Salem and conversion type games - I get soooo confused sometimes lol

• Cheers 1

like that new Pirate role gotta use it sometime

Sorry I missed it guys! Needed to come tag me on the PAC-12 board these days

• Like 2