Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator 82

MWC Teams as DC Heroes

4 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

How can Boise be Green Lantern and Wyoming be Green Arrow? Both schools despise each other, and those two were always the best of buddies. 

I hardly think BSU and UW despise each other.  That said, we've got @Broncomare 'aka halfcowgirlhalfmare' around to knock some heads when things get out of hand between these two fanbases :P

I'm surprise they went to with Aquaman for SJSU. I expected a more obscure DC hero; Blue Beetle or Booster Gold. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

How can Boise be Green Lantern and Wyoming be Green Arrow? Both schools despise each other, and those two were always the best of buddies. 

Hate to break it to you but BSU hardly even thinks about Wyo.

I think, therefore I'm.

2 hours ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

I’m not even a Wyoming guy. Just pointing out an inconsistency. 

We did make Wyo eat shit having to walk back their "no more bonus for Boise stance"  And Wyoming did hire our second choice to be school president oh and we do not appreciate how if you are black or gay walking around Laramie your life is in danger.  Not sure how @happycamper survived 18 being a black lesbian.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We did make Wyo eat shit having to walk back their "no more bonus for Boise stance"  And Wyoming did hire our second choice to be school president oh and we do not appreciate how if you are black or gay walking around Laramie your life is in danger.  Not sure how @happycamper survived 18 being a black lesbian.  

I went to high school in fort collins

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Green Lantern?  The dude that can be defeated by the color yellow and wood?  Weak.

Baylor Football New Uniforms — UNISWAG

https://broncosports.com/news/2016/12/3/Broncos_Fall_3_0_to_Stanford_in_NCAA.aspx

Yeah seems legit

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

I hardly think BSU and UW despise each other.  That said, we've got @Broncomare 'aka halfcowgirlhalfmare' around to knock some heads when things get out of hand between these two fanbases :P

I kind of like that name... halfmarehalfcowgirl.. or more like 3/4mare1/4cowgirl....

down in a hole.jpg

Only thing that might rile up some other Wyo fans, is this;

505045894d4df93f-600x338.png?w=840

Contrary to the Arrow series, which was a deranged clown and a batarang shy of being Batman, Green Arrow in the comics is one of the most liberal and outspoken DC characters there is.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, DoubleBlueGold said:

I'm surprise they went to with Aquaman for SJSU. I expected a more obscure DC hero; Blue Beetle or Booster Gold. 

https://blogs.sjsu.edu/newsroom/2019/sjsu-opens-130-million-spartan-recreation-and-aquatic-center/ 

:cheers: