Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

What is your favorite thing about the city of Fresno?

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Goal 11: Sustainable cities and communities | UNDP

Islamists claim double attack in Somali capital Mogadishu

Apocalyptic Wasteland | Urban environment, Urban

Breathtaking....

I’m officially switching from Rev McQueero and assigning this gif to you. Don’t rub yourself too raw over Fresno....

giphy.gif

On 4/22/2020 at 9:21 PM, ZK686 said:

Contrary to popular belief, there's a ton of beautiful women in Fresno, and throughout the entire Central Valley. Lots of farming towns all around Fresno, with hot chicks. Beautiful Mexican women, and beautiful country white girls all over the place. While the city of Fresno might not be the most desirable city in California, it is STILL in California. And California has the hottest women in the country. From San Diego up to Chico... and everything in between. Just hot women every where.

YES...there are "hot women everywhere."  [BTW..."everywhere" is one word.  Sorry, I know I'm one to talk, however @BSUTOP25 has got me on a grammar kick.]  The key is the ratio of Hot -to- Average 'n' Ugly girls.  It's all about the quantity of the quality.  I'm sorry man, Fres-bergh just doesn't come close to having "...a ton of beautiful women."  It's a "popular belief" for a reason.

FresNo has the same problem as wyo:  retention.  In Ft Collins we'd get some market bleed from wyo's radio stations.  Every election time, their candidates would go on & on in their radio ads promising to stem the State's problem of retention.  The issue of large numbers of citizens leaving the State.  Fresno's retention is demographically more specific than wyo's.  Highly educated &/or hot women are leaving Fresno in droves.

¿What about the Hmongs?  ¿Don't you get the yellow fever every once-in-a-while?  ¿Aren't there very vibrant Vasco & Armenian community in Fresno?  I know some girls in Modesto that are 1/2-Armenian w/German & a lil' Irish 'n' English mixed-in.  ¡¡¡ DAMN...those girls are bangin' !!!

I have a feeling you are mistaken when you say your area has "...beautiful Méxican women."  I think you mean Latinas, ¿No?  ¿What makes you so sure these lovely ladies you are admiring are mostly "Méxican" & Chicanas and not Central or SoAmerican as well?  There in, might lay the problem.  Maybe you are right & a large-majority of the Latinas are Méxicanas y Chicanas.  If that is the case ¡Para la Raza! y pray for some additional immigration of Venezolanas, Colombanas y Brasileñas.  The hinterlands of México suffer from the same problems as Fresno & wyo, retention.  Substantial numbers of highly-educated & gorgeous Méxicanas flock to major resort zones like Cancún, however most migrate to CDMX in the hope of assimilating, or their future generations ascending to inclusion into the Fresa culture.  Unfortunately, most are successful and relegated to the burgeoning Chilango society.  

I'm sorry man, however no matter how hard you wish it to be so, the "California Girl" mythos of Costal SoCal women made famous by "The Beach Boys" from the SoBay/Hawthorne, SoCal; doesn't NOT bleed into the belly button of the State that is Fres-bergh, the Gem of the Big Valley.   Don't get me wrong, the Bay Area & Western Tahoe are meccas of hotness, however the San Joaquin Valley has not been able to cash in on it's proximity on-all-sides.