Jump to content
Nevada Convert

Do it Joe!! Pick Stacy Abrams as your VP Pick!! Do it!!!

Recommended Posts

That would be so sweet if he did something that stupid. 
She’s a pretty radical left winger, a racist, and not easy to get along with. With Biden being so fragile, her becoming president would be a very real possibility, and that will be deeply disturbing to many indy’s and even some moderate Dems. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/stacey-abrams-excellent-running-mate-biden.amp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weak!  He can do so much better.

Gretchen Whitmer is available.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That would be so sweet if he did something that stupid. 
She’s a pretty radical left winger, a racist, and not easy to get along with. With Biden being so fragile, her becoming president would be a very real possibility, and that will be deeply disturbing to many indy’s and even some moderate Dems. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/stacey-abrams-excellent-running-mate-biden.amp

Why do you think she’s a radical? I get the impression she is a standard issue moderate dem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Why do you think she’s a radical? I get the impression she is a standard issue moderate dem.

Why do you think he does

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Weak!  He can do so much better.

Gretchen Whitmer is available.

After her Gestapo tactics crackdown on Michigan her own constituency is not happy with her. Whomever he picks, people need to take a very close look at her qualifications because there’s a good chance he won’t make it four years and she will become president. I’m hoping he picks Klobuchar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Why do you think she’s a radical? I get the impression she is a standard issue moderate dem.

Aka a socialist communist who wants to send everyone to the gulag and overturn the 1st and 2nd amendment?:shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Why do you think she’s a radical? I get the impression she is a standard issue moderate dem.

That’s what people said about mayor Pete, too. 
 

Just a small sample of Abrams’ most extreme positions:

  • Abrams compared law enforcement officers to terrorists, and suggested that illegal immigrants should vote in U.S. elections.
  • Abrams has been supportive of impeachment for over a year, while heaping praise on leading impeachment (and Green New Deal) proponent Tom Steyer.
  • Saying she’s “sick and tired” of free market economics, Abrams supports tax hikes on working families and is all infor a government takeover of healthcare.
  • According to Abrams, the United States, “is a big country, and there are a lot of stupid people.”
  • Abrams professed that she “believes in identity politics” and stated that women who voted for President Trump in 2016 were “confused
  • 7% voting record per the NRA. Extremely low. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s what people said about mayor Pete, too. 
 

Just a small sample of Abrams’ most extreme positions:

  • Abrams compared law enforcement officers to terrorists, and suggested that illegal immigrants should vote in U.S. elections.
  • Abrams has been supportive of impeachment for over a year, while heaping praise on leading impeachment (and Green New Deal) proponent Tom Steyer.
  • Saying she’s “sick and tired” of free market economics, Abrams supports tax hikes on working families and is all infor a government takeover of healthcare.
  • According to Abrams, the United States, “is a big country, and there are a lot of stupid people.”
  • Abrams professed that she “believes in identity politics” and stated that women who voted for President Trump in 2016 were “confused
  • 7% voting record per the NRA. Extremely low. 

 

She sounds like a perfect candidate to draw the ire of conservatives while Biden coasts to victory.  Black, woman, "socialist"...lots off fodder for Fox hate there!  Perhaps, like Palin, she will pave the way for a true progressive for the next election like Palin paved the way for a true science denying, conspiracy theorist, know nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Akkula said:

She sounds like a perfect candidate to draw the ire of conservatives while Biden coasts to victory.  Black, woman, "socialist"...lots off fodder for Fox hate there!  Perhaps, like Palin, she will pave the way for a true progressive for the next election like Palin paved the way for a true science denying, conspiracy theorist, know nothing. 

Science denying?  Are you talking about Trump, the Father of the Last Frontier, the man responsible for saving the world from carbon emissions for having the balls to tell the rest of the world the agreement we made to not mine the moon for He-3 is null and void?  Trump just saved the planet, keep up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akkula said:

She sounds like a perfect candidate to draw the ire of conservatives while Biden coasts to victory.  Black, woman, "socialist"...lots off fodder for Fox hate there!  Perhaps, like Palin, she will pave the way for a true progressive for the next election like Palin paved the way for a true science denying, conspiracy theorist, know nothing. 

The only problem is there’s only about 18 to 20% of the population that find her views acceptable. You win general elections by being in the middle. Biden’s acceptance of a whole bunch of left wing stances on issues make him a solid left winger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The only problem is there’s only about 18 to 20% of the population that find her views acceptable. You win general elections by being in the middle. Biden’s acceptance of a whole bunch of left wing stances on issues make him a solid left winger. 

:lol::Clapping::hookah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You won’t be happy unless he picks a member of the proud boys so who gives a +++++ what you think

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The only problem is there’s only about 18 to 20% of the population that find her views acceptable. You win general elections by being in the middle. Biden’s acceptance of a whole bunch of left wing stances on issues make him a solid left winger. 

yeah what kind of idiot would want a candidate that could only get 63 million votes in an election????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

You won’t be happy unless he picks a member of the proud boys so who gives a +++++ what you think

Oh fvck off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, happycamper said:

yeah what kind of idiot would want a candidate that could only get 63 million votes in an election????

LOL!!!!!!!!!  That 18% to 20% is either of ‘registered voters’ or ‘likely voters’, but I believe it’s ‘likely voters’. Sorry, only 1 in every 5 likely voters is terrible. LOL!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akkula said:

:lol::Clapping::hookah:

Think about this while you’re crowing dumbass. Your far left revolutionary Bernie just got routed by a moderate old guy with dementia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh fvck off. 

It's okay, you can head off back to your safe space where the bad man can't hit too close to home anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That would be so sweet if he did something that stupid. 
She’s a pretty radical left winger, a racist, and not easy to get along with. With Biden being so fragile, her becoming president would be a very real possibility, and that will be deeply disturbing to many indy’s and even some moderate Dems. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/stacey-abrams-excellent-running-mate-biden.amp

I'm not trying to defend Abrams and have decided she isn't a particularly good candidate. But that said . . .

Every Democrat is a radical left winger to you.

HTF is Abrams a racist and on what basis do you say she's not easy to get along with?

At this point, I'm beginning to think favorably about Tammy Duckworth.

  • PhD candidate in political science at NIU until called to duty as a member of the Air National Guard to serve in Iraq
  • Decorated disabled veteran of that war
  • US Senator
  • Person of color
  • From a state in the Midwest
  • Moderate Democrat

I realize that other than her being a vet, none of that matters to you but your head is so far up Trump's rectum that you'll find a reason to object to any Biden pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

I'm not trying to defend Abrams and have decided she isn't a particularly good candidate. But that said . . .

Every Democrat is a radical left winger to you.

HTF is Abrams a racist and on what basis do you say she's not easy to get along with?

At this point, I'm beginning to think favorably about Tammy Duckworth.

  • PhD candidate in political science at NIU until called to duty as a member of the Air National Guard to serve in Iraq
  • Decorated disabled veteran of that war
  • US Senator
  • Person of color
  • From a state in the Midwest
  • Moderate Democrat

I realize that other than her being a vet, none of that matters to you but your head is so far up Trump's rectum that you'll find a reason to object to any Biden pick.

Tammy has a lot on her plate right now.  

I think she has an infant daughter, and her health issues (double amputee).  Not sure she would want the job.   But I agree that she could be a great choice if she wants it..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×