Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 FINAL FOUR

Final Four  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who!?!?

• #1 seed #1 Stunner?
    • #5 seed halfmanhalfbronco?
  2. 2. wins!?!?!

• #5 seed vandalpride?
    • #5 seed Bob?

All right guys, here's the final four! I didn't bother to decide what brackets were on other sides of each other, so these are the final 4 matchups I decided 2 minutes ago. 

I'm not feeling flowery today. @halfmanhalfbronco, @#1Stunner, @VandalPride97, @Bob, approach the bench and give your oral arguments. You may subpoena and cross examine material witnesses to your trolling prowess. Closing arguments will be heard next monday.

VOTE!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner

@happycamper, somehow I've jumped from being a 4-seed to a 1-seed?

How?

Since you are changing seeds, can you please making me a 16 seed, or better yet, erase my name from this "contest"?

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

@happycamper, somehow I've jumped from being a 4-seed to a 1-seed?

How?

Since you are changing seeds, can you please making me a 16 seed, or better yet, erase my name from this "contest"?

I can do the first. I just stutter typed #1 :D

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I voted against Stunner because of fear of him going Harry Carey if he should win the derby.

I voted for VandalPride because I hate liars and the "dome stadium" is in reality a quonset hut.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, SleepingGiantFan said:

I voted against Stunner because of fear of him going Harry Carey if he should win the derby.

I voted for VandalPride because I hate liars and the "dome stadium" is in reality a quonset hut.

It's a nice Quonset hut, especially in the arctic winter.

Furk.  Do I vote for stunner out of respeck for his body of work or do I vote for halfman because this shit show should end with a good old fashioned Bronco-Vandal cage match?  I need to reflect on this.

I voted for @halfmanhalfbronco because he beat me last round. 

I voted for @VandalPride97 because one of my first sports memories is my grandpa telling me about Gus Johnson's jumps at the Corner Club in Moscow. 

Plus Idaho and Boise never play each other anymore and this final is about as close as we'll get to the real thing anytime soon. 

Just now, VandalPride97 said:

Furk.  Do I vote for stunner out of respeck for his body of work or do I vote for halfman because this shit show should end with a good old fashioned Bronco-Vandal cage match?  I need to reflect on this.

stunner's work was in 2015. Do you think that Cam newton is the best QB in the country? If so, vote stunner. 

7 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

It's a nice Quonset hut, especially in the arctic winter.

Maybe, but this it ain't no "dome": 

1200px-Kibbiedome.jpg 

THESE are domes: th?id=OIP.LnLkCT35_CU3TM2HJDBxcwHaFB&pid=Api&P=0&w=257&h=175 th?id=OIP.1mQLpWF94hW7p6nwkax7kAHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=214&h=161 th?id=OIP.sVgiiU95sIqaatUa8qOH4AHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=242&h=163

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Maybe, but this it ain't no "dome": 

1200px-Kibbiedome.jpg 

Shut your whore mouth.  That dome has tasted more wins over BSU than the entire MWC combined.  If you walk in, you can still smell the sweet, highly addictive scent of donkey tears.

30 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

What loser school plays in a corrugated airplane hanger?

Reminds me of the gym at Victor Valley high school (which was actually pretty fun to play in). Very fitting of Victorville that the only picture I could find had police responding to a nearby shooting...

vvuhs-victorville-1.jpg.c8f25c0b20f43ec447ed7432366f3a39.jpg

50 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Reminds me of the gym at Victor Valley high school (which was actually pretty fun to play in). Very fitting of Victorville that the only picture I could find had police responding to a nearby shooting...

vvuhs-victorville-1.jpg.c8f25c0b20f43ec447ed7432366f3a39.jpg

Totally looks like a HS gym that couldn't afford any spray paint for the outside. Speaking of which, I think the above school would be better off if they rebranded as the Methrabbits.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg