retrofade

General Election Smackdown: Former Vice President Joe Biden vs. President Donald Trump

21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

There is a third and vastly better option people. His name is Justin Amash. Not the leader we deserve, but the leader we need. 

Might want to check that ballot again.

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

There are two complete partisan groups in America right now

Trump Supporters.

and 

Trump Boner Sufferers.

didn't watch the video but the title is accurate. A message was sent loud and clear when Warren couldn't even get out of the starting blocks, and Bernie, who according to polling was the most popular politician in America, got dismissed when stuff started getting real. Issues #1, #2 and #3 for the left/dems is getting rid of Trump. Everything else can wait. 

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Yeah, he's never read it.

36 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

There is a third and vastly better option people. His name is Justin Amash. Not the leader we deserve, but the leader we need. 

Sorry...

9 minutes ago, toonkee said:

didn't watch the video but the title is accurate. A message was sent loud and clear when Warren couldn't even get out of the starting blocks, and Bernie, who according to polling was the most popular politician in America, got dismissed when stuff started getting real. Issues #1, #2 and #3 for the left/dems is getting rid of Trump. Everything else can wait. 

The media and the DNC pundits went after Candidates that were or could be in Biden's "lane" to try and steer the nomination to him. Warren was always a buffer against Bernie. 

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You should watch the video.

It's about you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You should watch the video.

It's about you.

shots fired wow GIF by Collider

More Reade credibility problems and it seems her lawyer has dropped her.   

On Monday, Reade had told CNN that she received a bachelor of arts degree from Antioch University in Seattle under the auspices of a "protected program," personally working with the former president of the school to ensure her identity was protected while she obtained credits for her degree. She also said that she was a visiting professor at the school, on and off for five years.

But a spokesperson for the university told CNN that Reade "attended but did not graduate from Antioch University" and that she was never a faculty member, but she did provide several hours of administrative work.  An Antioch University official told CNN that such a "protected program" does not exist and never has.

6 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

So because of that you're going to once again vote for a serial liar. Gee, that makes sense.

Well I heard that Trump said you aren’t truly white if you don’t vote for Trump. 

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Sorry...

F

I was just reading that Trump's recent slide in the polls is largely the evangelicals that are upset with him and want him to do more to open churches in as safe a way as possible. So that's what was behind his big push to re-open churches yesterday. He badly needs these people, and he'll be fine with them when they start going to church. Different strokes for churchy folks. 

18 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

What was Joe thinking? The comment on blacks is going to lose him more than a few votes. Another ad you will see replayed numerous times this fall. 

17 hours ago, retrofade said:

Sorry...

He likely weighed his support and winning and came to realize he would run up a big debt and had little chance of winning.  

20 hours ago, bigd said:

Completely agree with this. The average young person really doesn't care enough to choose between Trump and Biden. And the far left ones feel completely betrayed by the Democratic Party and won't show up.

Biden isn't a candidate that is going to inspire any group and drive massive turnout. This election is simply about Trump. Do enough moderates have Trump fatigue, and do enough average people hate him enough to show up in large numbers and vote against him even when they don't really like or support Biden.

IIRC you and I are about the same age as we were both shit posting while in High school together on the old WAC board.  I assume your social media feeds look a lot like mine, in that case.  You see as well as I do there is a level of apathy in this election with young people that was not there in 2016 and a FAR cry from where it was with Obama.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

What was Joe thinking? The comment on blacks is going to lose him more than a few votes. Another ad you will see replayed numerous times this fall. 

From a political standpoint he probably should have just avoided the Breakfast Club, or at the very least listened to his wife when she first tried to cut the interview off. Charlemagne doesn’t eff around in his interviews for presidential candidates; he asks questions that most people won’t. 

39 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

From a political standpoint he probably should have just avoided the Breakfast Club, or at the very least listened to his wife when she first tried to cut the interview off. Charlemagne doesn’t eff around in his interviews for presidential candidates; he asks questions that most people won’t. 

He should have said the Democrat party owes a huge debt to black voters. Instead it came across as blacks owe a huge debt to Democrats

He should have said the Democrat party owes a huge debt to black voters. Instead it came across as blacks owe a huge debt to Democrats

Your ability to generate a “go Red Team go” response to almost any topic never ceases to amaze.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Your ability to generate a “go Red Team go” response to almost any topic never ceases to amaze.

Maybe because I’m a moderate conservative? However, I do share some liberal views. I’ve never had a problem with gays. Why have an issue with someone born that way? I’m for legalization of mj. I’m a pragmatist when it comes to abortion, and I’m not into religion. 

Maybe because I’m a moderate conservative? However, I do share some liberal views. I’ve never had a problem with gays. Why have an issue with someone born that way? I’m for legalization of mj. I’m a pragmatist when it comes to abortion, and I’m not into religion. 

I agree with everything you’ve written in this post. I used to consider myself a moderate republican too, difference being I f’ing can’t stomach Trump and will not vote for anyone who kisses his ass. But I agree with SalinasSpartan. I never would have guessed you consider yourself a moderate. Funny how info is lost in translation on a message board.