Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

When the economy goes to hell and you lose your job don’t be crying about it. Even if you manage to keep it, plan on paying a lot more of your earnings to the government to prop up all the new Democrat programs. You don’t seem the type to own a gun, so you won’t have to pay the $200 to register it. 

I take it back on your job, I peg you working for the government so you’ll likely get a big raise. 

You, my good man, are as delusional as trump is which is why I can understand your affinity for trump and your absolute lack of ability to discern irony, reality & lies that constitute a main trait of those in Cult 45 

7 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

When!? What the fu..... man unemployment is double digits right now and some people haven’t been able to pay rent since March! The economy has already “gone to hell”, people have already lost their jobs, where have you been???

All Soupy hears is trump lying & for Soupy that's all the truth he needs to believe the lies from the trump White House - They really live in an alternative reality like trump 

22 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

When the economy goes to hell and you lose your job don’t be crying about it. Even if you manage to keep it, plan on paying a lot more of your earnings to the government to prop up all the new Democrat programs. You don’t seem the type to own a gun, so you won’t have to pay the $200 to register it. 

I take it back on your job, I peg you working for the government so you’ll likely get a big raise. 

I always love how the "government worker" is so maligned among conservatives. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Lmao. Alternate reality. The economy is great now, everything is going fine. Biden is way worse than Trump. Got it.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Neither Biden or Trump are going to be good for the economy long term. Trump is not fiscally conservative. Biden isn't either. The big difference is Biden may hire an expert or two and actually listen to them. Unless you've been under a rock, you know neither the Rs or the Dems give two shits about a massive ever growing deficit. I was never a Trump fan, but with how poorly he's handled this pandemic, I am going to vote for Biden in all reality. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Let’s compare Stone and Cohen shall we....

Stone lies to Congress, threatens a witness but refuses to roll on Trump and gets his sentence revoked.

Cohen lies to Congress, but plans a tell all book and gets sent back to prison, despite being out as a high risk individual, because he wouldn’t sign an agreement not to publish his book.

such is the state of American Justice under Trump.:sorry:

9 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Let’s compare Stone and Cohen shall we....

Stone lies to Congress, threatens a witness but refuses to roll on Trump and gets his sentence revoked.

Cohen lies to Congress, but plans a tell all book and gets sent back to prison, despite being out as a high risk individual, because he wouldn’t sign an agreement not to publish his book.

such is the state of American Justice under Trump.:sorry:

Barr is acting as Trump's personal attorney.

Just now, sactowndog said:

Not sure Attorney is the correct word.  Attorney's follow the rule of law.

Ok. Barr as acting as Trump's personal fixer. We'll see if he suffers the same fate as his last fixer.

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Ok. Barr as acting as Trump's personal fixer. We'll see if he suffers the same fate as his last fixer.

Personal fixer with the power of the US legal system behind him.   Typically something reserved for Latin American dictators but the Republican's like @Nevada Convert and @soupslam1 keep cheering him on.