retrofade

General Election Smackdown: Former Vice President Joe Biden vs. President Donald Trump (feat. Libertarian Jo Jorgensen)

4 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Can you imagine a debate between these two dickweeds!?  What a complete and utter mess it'll be!  Comedy at it's finest!  Can't wait

I’m looking forward to the SNL skits covering the election year.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Won’t be near as entertaining as MWCBoard coverage! 

11 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump chooses no debates. It’s not a good look for him unless Fox is asking the questions.

I think you (and a lot of people) underestimate Trump's cognitive ability. The man (despite all the stupid shit he sometimes says and tweets) is intelligent and pretty quick-thinking. OTOH Biden's +++++ing retarded plus has dementia. This will be like a 22 y/o Mike Tyson mowing down mother+++++ers.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

4 hours ago, RamSack said:

Me either...they'll be awesome!  I can't +++++ing believe these two ass clowns are the best either party could come up with.  America is seriously +++++ed right now!

This upcoming season of South Park is going to be +++++ing epic.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, son of a gun said:

Considering the GOP has become the definition of "Cult of Personality" since the Orange Menace got the nomination, this bit is very odd.

Wasnt Obama a "cult of personality "too?....another outstanding double standard example .   You guys are too predictable.

56 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This upcoming season of South Park is going to be +++++ing epic.

Trump would be thrilled to play himself.

7 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Wasnt Obama a "cult of personality "too?....another outstanding double standard example .   You guys are too predictable.

I don't think that you've accurately predicted anything that anyone has said on this board

58 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I don't think that you've accurately predicted anything that anyone has said on this board

I predicted you would say this before you shouldnt have said it.

1 minute ago, Jackrabbit said:

I predicted you would say this before you shouldnt have said it.

Jack, you have pretty effectively proved that you don't know what a prediction is

49 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

I don’t think NV is really a battleground state anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

I also predicted you dont have any answer for my comment....becuase I am right.

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

I also predicted you dont have any answer for my comment....becuase I am right.

Still showing you don't know what a prediction is

18 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump chooses no debates. It’s not a good look for him unless Fox is asking the questions.

Really?  Wasn't it the Democrats the ones who disallowed Fox from participating in any of their debates?  Your definitely a good Democrat who goes out and condemns that which you actively support. 

Biden won't be able to keep up with Trump at all.  He will be all over the place and talk nonsense.  Trump has a good recollection of people and places, Biden can't keep Tuesday seperate from Friday. 

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Don't worry Brother Jack, we shall lock up all of the non-believers in Prisons for Profits, ban all non-White, non-Christian, non-Conservative people from ever holding power, lift all lock downs and restrictions, give our Lord and Savior Trump unlimited power, and nuke Chyy-na for creating the hoax of climate change!

• Idiot 1

56 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Really?  Wasn't it the Democrats the ones who disallowed Fox from participating in any of their debates?  Your definitely a good Democrat who goes out and condemns that which you actively support. 

Biden won't be able to keep up with Trump at all.  He will be all over the place and talk nonsense.  Trump has a good recollection of people and places, Biden can't keep Tuesday seperate from Friday. 

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Trump has a good recollection of people and places? He just straight lies then...

Biden is a bubbling fool. You can bet he will make an ass out of himself.

16 hours ago, retrofade said:

Can you also recall who rigged the debates last time? But thats ok if the Dems do that right?   Your hypocrisy has no end.