retrofade

General Election Smackdown: Former Vice President Joe Biden vs. President Donald Trump (feat. Libertarian Jo Jorgensen)

4 minutes ago, mysfit said:

With Biden stating he would only serve 1 term, his VP choice is important.

I too like Duckworth

I would be ok with Harris. I also like Warren but I think she's too old. Whomever the VP is will be primed to run for prez in 4 years.

Agree - Biden might be a one term guy for a few reasons so his VP pick needs to be someone who can step in and carry the banner 

So yes I am jumping the gun but good grief I can't wait for the time when trump isn't the media hot lead day after day after day...

Does he know that Ailes died a few years ago ?!?! 

45 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Does he know that Ailes died a few years ago ?!?! 

Yes but now he wants everyone else to know that he knows.

• Haha 1

I'm reading articles about how the small fingered vulgarian refuses to lead on the pandemic front.

Why? Why is he unable to take point as all of his predecessors over the past 100 years would have done so?

Because he isn't a leader. He doesn't know how to lead or organize. He's simply incapable. When things got tough, he would just chuck it in a dumpster and file bankruptcy. One of his biggest cons has been presenting himself as a great businessman.

But he is no more a good businessman than he is a leader. He has no clue on how to deal with or to manage adversity. He can tweet, ridicule and bully. And that's about it.

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Agree - Biden might be a one term guy for a few reasons so his VP pick needs to be someone who can step in and carry the banner 

This is moronic, pretending to support someone in 4 years that you don't even know who the fk it is.  Thats because you all like to be told who to vote for and what to do. 

15 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Yes but now he wants everyone else to know that he knows.

What is he implying here? I know better than anyone that he is dead. 

What does he know that we don't? 

13 hours ago, pokerider said:

This is moronic, pretending to support someone in 4 years that you don't even know who the fk it is.  Thats because you all like to be told who to vote for and what to do. 

Well you do like trump so I'd say you know moronic !! 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The people behind the Lincoln project don’t give a shit about American soldiers lives; if they did they would be calling for us to withdraw, not to “do something”. 

18 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The people behind the Lincoln project don’t give a shit about American soldiers lives; if they did they would be calling for us to withdraw, not to “do something”. 

They’re salesman. A lot of people want to buy, let them sell in peace.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

They’re salesman. A lot of people want to buy, let them sell in peace.

2EC67182-2D05-4A69-8A60-BFEE4017C053.jpeg

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

2EC67182-2D05-4A69-8A60-BFEE4017C053.jpeg

Gotta respect a man who says that these days. 

• Cheers 1

Holy +++++balls.

The dumbphuck in chief has no clue what he'd do with another term.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

The dumbphuck in chief has no clue what he'd do with another term.

Video version of the word salad, a word salad so great, no one thought we could do it this good, made in the USA, words and salad, all made here in the USA, no one thought we could do it.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:14 AM, mysfit said:

I'm reading articles about how the small fingered vulgarian refuses to lead on the pandemic front.

Why? Why is he unable to take point as all of his predecessors over the past 100 years would have done so?

Because he isn't a leader. He doesn't know how to lead or organize. He's simply incapable. When things got tough, he would just chuck it in a dumpster and file bankruptcy. One of his biggest cons has been presenting himself as a great businessman.

But he is no more a good businessman than he is a leader. He has no clue on how to deal with or to manage adversity. He can tweet, ridicule and bully. And that's about it.

I hope you’re voting for Jo Jorgensen mysfit? Jorgensen is the most intelligent, qualified, articulate, sensible, kind, and non-bigoted candidate running. She’s also a female, and unlike Trump and Biden, hasn’t sexually assaulted anyone.

Please give us your opinion on Jo Jorgensen and how she compares to Trump and Biden. Thanks! 

2020-Logo-Fnl.png

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I hope you’re voting for Jo Jorgensen mysfit? Jorgensen is the most intelligent, qualified, articulate, sensible, kind, and non-bigoted candidate running. She’s also a female, and unlike Trump and Biden, hasn’t sexually assaulted anyone.

Please give us your opinion on Jo Jorgensen and how she compares to Trump and Biden. Thanks! 

2020-Logo-Fnl.png

Dear God that campaign logo is so cheap and bad...it looks she's running for small town comptroller. c'mon libertarians, give me something to take seriously. Start your campaigns earlier and get out there. They don't seem to really try. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1