Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

22 hours ago, retrofade said:

Big giant orange baby doesn't like being fact-checked.

di·lem·ma
noun: a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives, especially equally undesirable ones.

Donald Trump's dilemma: Whether to (a) silence growing animosity from the media and soothe his fragile ego by ending press conferences as he did for several months during his first year in office or whether to (b) continue to obtain the free publicity he needs from doing pressers since he can't hold campaign rallies that were crucial to his winning the presidency in 2016 but risk looking like a lying, petulant child.

18 hours ago, Aztecmg said:

Unrelated question to the election, but do you all think Trump knows how to ride a bike or drive a car? I know this has nothing to do with the adequacy of a presidential candidate, but I'm curious. My gut says no.

Your gut would be wrong. Here's proof.

No photo description available.

48 minutes ago, toonkee said:

OMG these people think this wasn't a comedy bit that Hillary was in on. They think Between Two Ferns is real. Read the comments. I just can't anymore...

My condolences to the galifianakis family on zachs upcoming suicide

Trump says he hasn't watched Bill Maher in a long time until last week. Now he criticizes Maher for no reason?

Sounds more like Trump saw a viral Maher video on social media or a staff member brought to his attention. Maybe it was the future eulogy I posted a few days ago?

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/87044-general-election-smackdown-former-vice-president-joe-biden-vs-president-donald-trump-feat-libertarian-jo-jorgensen/&do=findComment&comment=2756246

I'm sure Maher appreciates the free publicity. Maher didn't seem to be bothered by it.

40 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

What does amtrak and post office have in common?they always in the red.They always wanting hand outs.

wait until you hear about the military.