Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

His presser yesterday was pure, unadulterated, rambling insanity.

Plus he used the Rose Garden & White House as a campaign event which is technically not kosher 

32 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Plus he used the Rose Garden & White House as a campaign event which is technically not kosher 

What has he done recently that's been "kosher"? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Change kosher to legal - lying trump rarely does anything legally 

If Biden really wanted a famous Trump kill shot, he could go for "Treasonous Trump". Alliterations roll of the tongue. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

30 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

If Biden really wanted a famous Trump kill shot, he could go for "Treasonous Trump". Alliterations roll of the tongue. 

Or he could act presidential? I’m ready to get back to that. 

5 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Incredible. I wonder how much he got from Goya for that product placement and endorsement.

Great the US President a combination of Latin American Authoritarian and cheap advertising pitchman.   

Trump now throwing Navarro under the bus for the attack on Fauci.   Just like he did with the attack on Crozier.   You would think people like Sessions, Cohen, et al, would figure out what happens when you do Trump’s dirty work....

4ADFC6EA-F435-4965-8121-D9C6F6030C1E.gif