Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

53 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Gottdamn that’s beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

@sactowndog — this is why we are voting for Jo!

You’re right it’s darn good.   I’m not opposed to the Libertarian Party, I just want to get Trump out.  For all the reasons you well know.  

In your case, living in Mass it doesn’t matter.  Hell for me living in CA it doesn’t matter.  I could vote Libertarian to no effect.  I and my wife voted Libertarian last election in the hope they could get to 5%. They didn’t get close.   If they had they might have been able to put that ad on TV.   Crap I would trade 1-1 to get Biden votes in a swing state for a Libertarian CA vote.  

21 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

You’re right it’s darn good.   I’m not opposed to the Libertarian Party, I just want to get Trump out.  For all the reasons you well know.  

In your case, living in Mass it doesn’t matter.  Hell for me living in CA it doesn’t matter.  I could vote Libertarian to no effect.  I and my wife voted Libertarian last election in the hope they could get to 5%. They didn’t get close.   If they had they might have been able to put that ad on TV.   Crap I would trade 1-1 to get Biden votes in a swing state for a Libertarian CA vote.  

Get Jo on the debate stage with those two senile old +++++ ups and she’ll get >5%.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

If one is selling beer !! 

Nah, it's great. The message might escape morons. But morons are already declaring their vote for one of the two main party candidates.

22 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

If she is so impressive you would think she could win an office somewhere.   

She had to beat out the guy with a rubber boot on his head & who couldn't love VP Spike !!! 

10 hours ago, CV147 said:

Neither major party candidate has any plan to reduce spending. This is a big problem, as interest on the national debt is set to explode with our government's latest spending spree.

We're at $26 trillion in debt. We were at $16 trillion when Trump came into office. Why can't we agree that this is unsustainable?

The Libertarians are the only party that cares about that.

It is, but right now we kind of are in a bind.  Imho, this is the worst time for me to be considering Libertarian.

Quite frankly, Biden needs to pick Duckworth.  She’s got Margret Thatcher’s spine of steel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/duckworth-vows-to-block-over-1000-military-confirmations-until-pentagon-proves-vindman-will-be-promoted

5 hours ago, sactowndog said:

If she is so impressive you would think she could win an office somewhere.   

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

She had to beat out the guy with a rubber boot on his head & who couldn't love VP Spike !!! 

Get Jo on the debate stage against the senile racist sexual predator you two worship and she’ll decimate and embarrass him.

F135001A-3454-4C5D-9D77-9A6C29743E4F.jpeg.48472f687c3de2cb25d001a137792c94.jpeg

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Get Jo on the debate stage against the senile racist sexual predator you two worship and she’ll decimate and embarrass him.

F135001A-3454-4C5D-9D77-9A6C29743E4F.jpeg.48472f687c3de2cb25d001a137792c94.jpeg

"Uhhhh... Anyway, my time's up! I'm sorry." - 'Slow' Joe Biden

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

They said that about Libertarian God Ron Paul, too.

Didnt happen.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 minutes ago, RSF said:

Didnt happen.

What are you afraid of? Get Jo on the debate stage. 

48 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What are you afraid of? Get Jo on the debate stage. 

Dude I voted and told my wife to vote last election to make it happen and they only got 3%.   The Libertarian Party needs to abandon some extremist positions to have any hope.   

12 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

In Nevada the Libertarian voter registration is 0.96% of Nevada's total .............slowly maybe inching towards 1% of Nevada's total !!!

Somewhat surprised it's that low 

Nevada literally appears to be the worst run state in the country.  One of the highest Covid infection rates, the state with the highest unemployment right now, Nevada Education system ranked worst in the country (from rgj.com).  
How is it you guys suck so bad?  But hey, keep voting for those Democrats!  

1 hour ago, RSF said:

Didnt happen.

Ron Paul eviscerated neocon shills on the debate stage in 2008.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Nevada literally appears to be the worst run state in the country.  One of the highest Covid infection rates, the state with the highest unemployment right now, Nevada Education system ranked worst in the country (from rgj.com).  
How is it you guys suck so bad?  But hey, keep voting for those Democrats!  

Just an awful, awful post. You obviously don’t know much about Nevada. Stick to saying brown people should die, you’re more coherent in your ramblings there. Probably cause you’ve thought about it a lot. While you masturbate. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.