Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

5 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Florida Presidential Poll Oct. 21, 2016 (Real Clear Politics)

Clinton 48.3%
Trump 44%

Wisconsin Oct. 23 2016

Clinton 45.2%
Trump 39%

Mich. Oct 10, 2016

Clinton 47.3%
Trump 39.7%

Catholic Church once insisted the Earth was the center of the universe - The Church has been discredited forever !! 

My communist wife told me today that she would be actually excited to vote for a Biden ticket if he picks Tammy Duckworth. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

With Biden stating he would only serve 1 term, his VP choice is important.

I too like Duckworth

I would be ok with Harris. I also like Warren but I think she's too old. Whomever the VP is will be primed to run for prez in 4 years.

One of the Final Five..........

4 minutes ago, mysfit said:

With Biden stating he would only serve 1 term, his VP choice is important.

I too like Duckworth

I would be ok with Harris. I also like Warren but I think she's too old. Whomever the VP is will be primed to run for prez in 4 years.

Agree - Biden might be a one term guy for a few reasons so his VP pick needs to be someone who can step in and carry the banner 

I'm reading articles about how the small fingered vulgarian refuses to lead on the pandemic front.

Why? Why is he unable to take point as all of his predecessors over the past 100 years would have done so?

Because he isn't a leader. He doesn't know how to lead or organize. He's simply incapable. When things got tough, he would just chuck it in a dumpster and file bankruptcy. One of his biggest cons has been presenting himself as a great businessman.

But he is no more a good businessman than he is a leader. He has no clue on how to deal with or to manage adversity. He can tweet, ridicule and bully. And that's about it.

One of the Final Five..........

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Agree - Biden might be a one term guy for a few reasons so his VP pick needs to be someone who can step in and carry the banner 

This is moronic, pretending to support someone in 4 years that you don't even know who the fk it is.  Thats because you all like to be told who to vote for and what to do. 

15 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Yes but now he wants everyone else to know that he knows.

What is he implying here? I know better than anyone that he is dead. 

What does he know that we don't? 

13 hours ago, pokerider said:

This is moronic, pretending to support someone in 4 years that you don't even know who the fk it is.  Thats because you all like to be told who to vote for and what to do. 

Well you do like trump so I'd say you know moronic !! 

10 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

The people behind the Lincoln project don’t give a shit about American soldiers lives; if they did they would be calling for us to withdraw, not to “do something”. 

18 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The people behind the Lincoln project don’t give a shit about American soldiers lives; if they did they would be calling for us to withdraw, not to “do something”. 

They’re salesman. A lot of people want to buy, let them sell in peace.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.