Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

58 minutes ago, Bob said:

LOL. I can't believe Joe Biden is the Dem nominee. An old, rapist buffoon. Too good

I can't believe Donald Trump was the GOP nominee and is now the President. An old, rapist buffoon.

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I can't believe Donald Trump was the GOP nominee and is now the President. An old, rapist buffoon.

So...which one you voting for?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

"If you have a hard time figuring out if you're for me or Trump then you ain't black."

Translation: "If you don't vote for me then you're an Uncle Tom." 

Damn that interview was tough to sit through. 

Old sleepy Joe manages to stick foot in mouth every time he opens his pie hole. 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Disagree based on my super scientific methodology of looking at my social media feeds.  I think it will be the lowest % in modern history.

Completely agree with this. The average young person really doesn't care enough to choose between Trump and Biden. And the far left ones feel completely betrayed by the Democratic Party and won't show up.

Biden isn't a candidate that is going to inspire any group and drive massive turnout. This election is simply about Trump. Do enough moderates have Trump fatigue, and do enough average people hate him enough to show up in large numbers and vote against him even when they don't really like or support Biden.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, soupslam1 said:

Old sleepy Joe manages to stick foot in mouth every time he opens his pie hole. 

"I tested very positively in another sense this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it: positively toward the negative".

Guest #1Stunner
5 hours ago, Bob said:

LOL. I can't believe Joe Biden is the Dem nominee. An old, rapist buffoon. Too good

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

spider-man-pointing-meme-spider-man-into

There is a third and vastly better option people. His name is Justin Amash. Not the leader we deserve, but the leader we need. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, madmartigan said:

There is a third and vastly better option people. His name is Justin Amash. Not the leader we deserve, but the leader we need. 

He already announced he won't run.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/16/politics/justin-amash-will-not-run-president/index.html

We are stuck with a choice between two jackasses / rapists / dumb fucks.  

And then retarded partisans / teams and shit that will defend these two clowns no matter what. 

Guest #1Stunner

There are two complete partisan groups in America right now

Trump Supporters.

and 

Trump Boner Sufferers.

21 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Might want to check that ballot again.

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

There are two complete partisan groups in America right now

Trump Supporters.

and 

Trump Boner Sufferers.

didn't watch the video but the title is accurate. A message was sent loud and clear when Warren couldn't even get out of the starting blocks, and Bernie, who according to polling was the most popular politician in America, got dismissed when stuff started getting real. Issues #1, #2 and #3 for the left/dems is getting rid of Trump. Everything else can wait. 

36 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Sorry...

9 minutes ago, toonkee said:

didn't watch the video but the title is accurate. A message was sent loud and clear when Warren couldn't even get out of the starting blocks, and Bernie, who according to polling was the most popular politician in America, got dismissed when stuff started getting real. Issues #1, #2 and #3 for the left/dems is getting rid of Trump. Everything else can wait. 

The media and the DNC pundits went after Candidates that were or could be in Biden's "lane" to try and steer the nomination to him. Warren was always a buffer against Bernie. 

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

You should watch the video.

It's about you.