Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

22 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

To correct Angrystaffer, what Trump actually blamed is "people," in this case unidentified "waiters."  When in doubt, Trump's default is "people." "People" are saying this and "people" are saying that. However, how often does he actually explain who these "people" are? Most likely that's because the "people" are little voices living in his head.

That could be clarified if alleged journalists like Stephanopolous had the nads to pin Trump down on his BS.

Well he also said Joe Biden and the democrats didn't institute a national mask mandate like they said they would...... The guy is off his rocker. 

Just now, tspoke said:

Well he also said Joe Biden and the democrats didn't institute a national mask mandate like they said they would...... The guy is off his rocker. 

Yes. I used to joke about Trump being mentally ill; however, now that I'm sure he actually is, his nonsense is no laughing matter.

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

I donated to the Trump campaign a while back and I've been blasted with emails ever since. I'm talking emails from "Donald J. Trump", "Don Jr.", "Melania", "Eric Trump", "Ivanka", "Laura Trump", "Newt Gingrich", "Kimberly Guilfoyle", etc.  I unsubscribe from it all, then a few days later they flare back up like a wart. It's very irritating.

https://unroll.me/

7 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Biden just picked up the endorsement of Pence's own chief Homeland Security advisor and lead member of Pence's staff on the Coronavirus Task Force:

Lulz.

Yeah and numerous former Trump cabinet officers.  But again it doesn’t matter to the anti Dem crowd.   It is teams above all else.   

6 hours ago, Bob said:

I donated to the Trump campaign a while back and I've been blasted with emails ever since. I'm talking emails from "Donald J. Trump", "Don Jr.", "Melania", "Eric Trump", "Ivanka", "Laura Trump", "Newt Gingrich", "Kimberly Guilfoyle", etc.  I unsubscribe from it all, then a few days later they flare back up like a wart. It's very irritating.

Haha. I’ve donated to both Dems and Repubs in the past.  You ought to try getting emails from both sides.   

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah and numerous former Trump cabinet officers.  But again it doesn’t matter to the anti Dem crowd.   It is teams above all else.   

Crazy that Mattis would describe him as "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people."  Drop that on a nuthugger and watch their kernel freeze.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

15 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Crazy that Mattis would describe him as "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people."  Drop that on a nuthugger and watch their kernel freeze.

If he said that, he is the biggest dumbass to step foot in Washington.

110926run_defense710.jpg

2 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

If he said that, he is the biggest dumbass to step foot in Washington.

Lulz. He was in charge of CENTCOM ffs. And chosen by Trump to be his SecDef. Just ask @sean327 or @East Coast Aztec what Marines think of Gen. Mattis.

Dude, maybe you aren't aware of it, but it's not only Mattis. Gen. McMaster - Trump's own chosen National Security Advisor ffs - accused Trump of basically helping the Taliban and making America "less safe." (link) And former JCOS Chariman Adm. Mike Mullen spoke out against Trump as well.

And his own chosen SecState called him a f*cking "moron." There is simply no precedent for this.

So which is it? Does Trump pick "all the best people," who in turn come clean about what a colossal f*cking insane dipshit he is, or is he simply too incompetent to pick good people?

But hey - either way, nuthuggers gonna hug nuts, amirite? 

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

LOL  :lol:- oh that was a good one.   Almost pretending Obama united the country!  

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

LOL  :lol:- oh that was a good one.   Almost pretending Obama united the country!  

Please find me one example - just one - of a member of Obama's own cabinet accusing him of half the shit Trump's cabinet has, let alone being the first "divisive president" in their lifetime. Just one quote.

I'll wait.

giphy.gif