Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

25 minutes ago, Danimaji said:

All of the post-debate polls so far show good results for the Democrats. Are they outliers or a sign of movement? We'll see soon

Thus far the only two groups who think trump won & didn't do himself damage.........is trump himself & Cult 45 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:33 PM, retrofade said:

The Trump campaign halts even more ad buys.

While the Biden campaign increases their spending.

So is Trump pocketing the ad money since he knows he's on his way out the door ?

It would not surprise me.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/28/2020 at 1:27 PM, sebasour said:

I'm not saying Ohio is unwinnable for Biden, but if he wins Ohio this thing is likely already over. I really hope he keeps most of the focus on PA, WI, and Michigan 

It seems strange that Trump would pull ads in a swing state.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, Danimaji said:

All of the post-debate polls so far show good results for the Democrats. Are they outliers or a sign of movement? We'll see soon

Could be either. But I'll tell you what... Americans are +++++ing tired of all this on the left and the right. Just tired. Of everything. The fact that trump made that debate completely exhausting for all 90 minutes was probably the reason if this turns out to be real movement.  

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

The clown show that is Whol - This guy should be bending over in prison for a decade 

Looks like trump was right. Mail in voting does encourage fraud!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

27 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

So is Trump pocketing the ad money since he knows he's on his way out the door ?

It would not surprise me.

Potentially, though I don't think they really have Parscale's company to funnel money through anymore. 

On that note, there's also word that he told close friends and associates on Friday that he was told he's under federal investigation. 

Well right before the election we have another migrant caravan on Fox News.  Funny how they only seem to occur in the run up to an election.  Hordes of brown people invading the southern border.  Quick run out and vote.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-migrant-caravan-of-2000-hondurans-heading-toward-us-despite-threat-of-coronavirus-detentions