Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Capt Moroni (Some dude in the Book of Mormon I guess) gets a mention at latest rally 

Why Did Mormon See Captain Moroni as a Hero? | Book of Mormon Central

isn't that the dude whose statue is on top of every temple? 

4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Always head that was the Angel Moroni with trumpet - :shrug:

i knew there was a moroni involved. 

i just looked it up. apparently they're 2 different people/entities. 

Just now, FresnoFacts said:

Home of the peek through the shades crowd.

the same people who stop you when you're walking down the street to ask you if you "live around here" and then get agitated when you answer their questions with questions and theaten to call "the authorities" 

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm sure that was the attempt.

Sure did not work, though.  They are really bad at being fascists.

You don’t need to use a drop box in Texas. They have early voting at a real polling place for anybody who wants to vote. A lot of these polling places are open weekends too and early voting goes on for two weeks. 

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

I'll second that!

A bunch of scared, angry, and nosy freaking suburbanites who have fallen in love with their stupid Ring doorbells. 

OMG THIS ONE PERSON WAS WALKING BY MY HOUSE AND THEN THEY STOPPED IN FRONT OF IT FOR FIVE SECONDS SO I THINK THEY WERE TRYING TO PLOT TO STEAL MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, retrofade said:

OMG THIS ONE PERSON WAS WALKING BY MY HOUSE AND THEN THEY STOPPED IN FRONT OF IT FOR FIVE SECONDS SO I THINK THEY WERE TRYING TO PLOT TO STEAL MY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. These people think every car they don't recognize is part of some sophisticated house casing syndicate that's creating detailed records on the comings and goings of the fine people of Shitbox Estates so one day they can don fake FedEx uniforms and break in to your garage.

Sorry, Diane. It was just random crackheads that stole your bike.

7 hours ago, masterfrog said:

You don’t need to use a drop box in Texas. They have early voting at a real polling place for anybody who wants to vote. A lot of these polling places are open weekends too and early voting goes on for two weeks. 

During working hours - the weekend voting has passed.  Some people do work.  And the lines have been long.  Yes, they are needed.  How many, not whether, is the question.  The idea is - or should be - to encourage people to vote.  Radical concept, I know.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level