Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

Biden's social media team is really stepping up.

Only hardcore lefty hopeless partisans would see that, take it seriously and think it’s a plus for Biden. All that does is show Trumps sense of humor and the great charisma he has not using a teleprompter or using a joke writer.  Joe, on the other hand, is boring, reads teleprompters to answer voter questions.and Anytime he tries to be funny, he has to hire a joke writer and ends up fvcking it up, anyway. Of course it gets added to his pile of ridiculous gaffe’s. 

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

Buckle your seat belts, we're headed to Nars.

That’s all you got? He’s busted his ass going to 18 states in the last few weeks burning it on both ends, and we have the pronunciation cops show up. I’ll bet if you had Trump’s schedule you’d be so sleep deprived, you’d be hallucinating. 5 hours a night of sleep, tops, and working most of his 19 hour days over a weeks, you’d be in the hospital. Meanwhile, Biden’s been to only seven states and sleeps 10 hours a day. 

and Biden’s done 7

kat.jpg

On 9/19/2020 at 7:59 AM, retrofade said:

You do realize that was from THREE MONTHS AGO right? Also, 3-6% per state for “shy” Trump voters? What the +++++ are you on?

I’m on reality. FYI, it doesn’t matter if it’s 3 months ago if you won’t tell us who the pollsters were.  

You do realize most of the battleground states in 2016 got a hidden Trump supporter boost that’s in that 3-7% range? Comparing the actual vote to the RCP Average on Election Day is how it was done. For example, here are the top 7 battleground states:

+4%  Michigan 

+7%  Wisconsin

+6%  Minnesota 

+3%  Pennsylvania

+6%  Ohio

+1%  Florida

+3%  North Carolina

That’s an average of +4.3% over the 7 battleground states. So bite me!!!! 🤠

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m on reality. FYI, it doesn’t matter if it’s 3 months ago if you won’t tell us who the pollsters were.  

You do realize most of the battleground states in 2016 got a hidden Trump supporter boost that’s in that 3-7% range? Comparing the actual vote to the RCP Average on Election Day is how it was done. For example, here are the top 7 battleground states:

+4%  Michigan 

+7%  Wisconsin

+6%  Minnesota 

+3%  Pennsylvania

+6%  Ohio

+1%  Florida

+3%  North Carolina

That’s an average of +4.3% over the 7 battleground states. So bite me!!!! 🤠

@PokeTransplant  Reality hurts, child, especially when there’s no opinion involved with these numbers, just verified facts you can look up.

MW-ES659_baby_c_20160728081242_ZG.jpg

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

@PokeTransplant  Reality hurts, child, especially when there’s no opinion involved with these numbers, just verified facts you can look up.

MW-ES659_baby_c_20160728081242_ZG.jpg

Lol. Thanks for the monday morning laugh. 

The little fella checks in the middle of the night to see no one responded...so he just quotes himself. 

Guess you couldn't find anything from March or April? 

After connecting the election of Rep. Ilhan Omar to the threat that Biden would turn Minnesota into a "refugee camp" while giving a stump speech, Trump tells a bunch of white people in Minnesota that they have "good genes." 

Link

No, nothing racist to see here folks... move along. :rolleyes:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

After connecting the election of Rep. Ilhan Omar to the threat that Biden would turn Minnesota into a "refugee camp" while giving a stump speech, Trump tells a bunch of white people in Minnesota that they have "good genes." 

Link

No, nothing racist to see here folks... move along. :rolleyes:

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan