Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

This really hasn't been his week.

No?!?! Didn't dig into the details - figured this was part of their ongoing snit over lawyers fees and as is the trump patter to keep appealing until he eventually loses 

Just now, Blue voodoo said:

That's all you you got?

Well, that was at least comprehensible. I would have had a better retort the first time if you had said something that even made a modicum of sense or was even slightly intelligible. 

3 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Lol keep trying child

I mean, I'm just showing you what you posted. I'm sorry that you can't pay attention either to who you're quoting or what account you're logged onto. That said, you don't seem particularly intelligent, so I'm guess it's the former.

Some people just cant handle enlightenment, even when they ask for it.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

Joe Biden did really well with his speech last night.  Loved the end with the outdoor drive in scene with the American flags and fireworks.  Well done.  

Considering the circumstances I think the DNC did a pretty good job of the entire convention.

People, not a fan.

9 hours ago, azgreg said:

Considering the circumstances I think the DNC did a pretty good job of the entire convention.

Holy sheet his command center is a tailgate camping table from Costco. If one of the legs didn't click in right the whole show comes crashing down.