Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

7 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Wasnt Obama a "cult of personality "too?....another outstanding double standard example .   You guys are too predictable.

I don't think that you've accurately predicted anything that anyone has said on this board

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Jackrabbit said:

I predicted you would say this before you shouldnt have said it.

Jack, you have pretty effectively proved that you don't know what a prediction is

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Jackrabbit said:

I also predicted you dont have any answer for my comment....becuase I am right.

Still showing you don't know what a prediction is

18 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump chooses no debates. It’s not a good look for him unless Fox is asking the questions.

Really?  Wasn't it the Democrats the ones who disallowed Fox from participating in any of their debates?  Your definitely a good Democrat who goes out and condemns that which you actively support. 

Biden won't be able to keep up with Trump at all.  He will be all over the place and talk nonsense.  Trump has a good recollection of people and places, Biden can't keep Tuesday seperate from Friday. 

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Wasnt Obama a "cult of personality "too?....another outstanding double standard example .   You guys are too predictable.

Don't worry Brother Jack, we shall lock up all of the non-believers in Prisons for Profits, ban all non-White, non-Christian, non-Conservative people from ever holding power, lift all lock downs and restrictions, give our Lord and Savior Trump unlimited power, and nuke Chyy-na for creating the hoax of climate change!

56 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Really?  Wasn't it the Democrats the ones who disallowed Fox from participating in any of their debates?  Your definitely a good Democrat who goes out and condemns that which you actively support. 

Biden won't be able to keep up with Trump at all.  He will be all over the place and talk nonsense.  Trump has a good recollection of people and places, Biden can't keep Tuesday seperate from Friday. 

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Trump has a good recollection of people and places? He just straight lies then...

Biden is a bubbling fool. You can bet he will make an ass out of himself.

16 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Trump has a good recollection of people and places? He just straight lies then...

Biden is a bubbling fool. You can bet he will make an ass out of himself.

Trump could probably name most of the CEO's of the top 500 company's in the country.  He remembers people, companies and places.  Thats what I'm taking about.  

9 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Trump could probably name most of the CEO's of the top 500 company's in the country.  He remembers people, companies and places.  Thats what I'm taking about.  

CEO's like Tim Apple?

I still like Sanders proposals to help balance the inequality in this country in terms of wealth and systemic racism. Neither candidate will do anything about that and it will be business as usual. Minorities excluding the black vote will have to wait until 2040.

42 minutes ago, tspoke said:

CEO's like Tim Apple?

So do you think for a second Trump doesn't know who Apple CEO is?   Trump has probably spoken to Tim Cook dozens of times the last 3 years.   Calling him Tim Apple is all you can come up with?  :Clapping:
If Biden had been pres. these last 3+ years, how many times do you think he would have spoken  to Tim Cook or other CEO's?    But thanks for making my point.