Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

On 4/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Just in for Texas primaries - GOP isn't going to be happy if this vote by mail is in place for general election in November 

That is if the younger people can remove the "e" from e-mail.  I'm sure the older folks who would support the GOP haven't forgotten where the drop in mailbox is.

No one dare asks these difficult questions:

Does the Biden family still have direct financial ties to China?

Compared to Trump....China will would love a Biden presidency, Biden has always taken their side.  Biden has always downplayed the China threat. Im sure his handlers are working hard cleaning the mess so the media can protect him. 

Especially now that there is the beginnings of a rising tide of bipartisan anti Chinese sentiment...its just easier to not talk about it.

19 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Compared to Trump....China will would love a Biden presidency, Biden has always taken their side.  Biden has always downplayed the China threat. Im sure his handlers are working hard cleaning the mess so the media can protect him. 

Especially now that there is the beginnings of a rising tide of bipartisan anti Chinese sentiment...its just easier to not talk about it.

You just did. You are very brave.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

shall we ask the same of Trump?

Have you seen any Biden comments on the CCP post Covid?   

To be fair, one of the reasons as was an early Trump supporter was I agreed with him that the Trade deficit was a problem and the Dem Party had done nothing to address job loss or the strategic ramifications.   I stopped when it became clear Trump had neither the temperament, morals, or respect for our constitution needed to be President.   He has managed to far exceed my worries in all areas.   

51 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

shall we ask the same of Trump?,,,He supports the travel ban, because he had no choice, after many years of being chinas best friend, it maybe too late.  But he will get plenty of help forgetting the past.

Comments maybe too late.

I couldnt support trump until after he had been in office a while.   Like some of the greatest leaders, he always was and will be a turd, but he has pulled off some shit that no one else could have.  I have become more of a supporter due to the Democratic Party changing into something no one would recognize.  They scare the crap out of me.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, Jackrabbit said:

I couldnt support trump until after he had been in office a while.   Like some of the greatest leaders, he always was and will be a turd, but he has pulled off some shit that no one else could have.  I have become more of a supporter due to the Democratic Party changing into something no one would recognize.  They scare the crap out of me.

Considering the GOP has become the definition of "Cult of Personality" since the Orange Menace got the nomination, this bit is very odd.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:03 PM, Bob said:

Can you imagine the debates with Trump? Trump is going to slaughter and embarrass him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump chooses no debates. It’s not a good look for him unless Fox is asking the questions.

4 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump chooses no debates. It’s not a good look for him unless Fox is asking the questions.

Can you imagine a debate between these two dickweeds!?  What a complete and utter mess it'll be!  Comedy at it's finest!  Can't wait

4 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Can you imagine a debate between these two dickweeds!?  What a complete and utter mess it'll be!  Comedy at it's finest!  Can't wait

I’m looking forward to the SNL skits covering the election year.

4 hours ago, RamSack said:

I’m looking forward to the SNL skits covering the election year.

Me either...they'll be awesome!  I can't +++++ing believe these two ass clowns are the best either party could come up with.  America is seriously +++++ed right now!

18 hours ago, son of a gun said:

Considering the GOP has become the definition of "Cult of Personality" since the Orange Menace got the nomination, this bit is very odd.

Wasnt Obama a "cult of personality "too?....another outstanding double standard example .   You guys are too predictable.