retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

I only mention it because trump made such a big deal of it when Obama golfed and claimed he would be so busy working for the American people he would never have time to golf. IIRC this makes his 414 day golfing in office 

At this point I would rather he golf than a lot of other things he could be doing...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 4
9 minutes ago, Nevada6077 said:

So NY NJ Ohio all have between 10-15% left to count! Why isn’t the ex president complaining?

on a side note why isn’t DC a state?  They have more people than SD ND AK WY VT

taxation without senate representation

Puerto Rico says ¡Hola!

• Cheers 2
4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Puerto Rico says ¡Hola!

Guam says "hafa adai"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

The outcry in the next 4 years won’t come close to the pathetic display of the last 4.  Period.

Of course not because Biden won't be a phucking asshole who believes half the country is the enemy.

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

At this point I would rather he golf than a lot of other things he could be doing...

This. I'd rather him be golfing than taking his frustrations out by continuously hitting the drone strike button. 

• Like 1

Las Vegas City Councilwoman just tweeted this. For you non-Nevadans, she is probably the biggest political embarrassment in Nevada.  She stands with cops yet has a "codename" lol with the Bundy clan . She thinks she's tough because she's from New York, lol.

Just tell us about the fraud, Michelle. Why wait? Show us now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2
20 hours ago, toonkee said:

Quisling definition; a person who betrays his or her own country by aiding an invading enemy, often serving later in a puppet government

Trump definition: a person who thoroughly embarrasses his or her own country by being a complete buffoon as the head of its government

17 hours ago, toonkee said:

I believe Bob said his household income is north of 450,000 US dollars per year and he's not a surgeon or big time law partner. Hey man, good for Bob. He's a legit 1%er. God bless America.

In all sincerity, Bob has taken this so hard that I have to wonder whether he hasn't become very concerned about his financial future. As someone who was in that boat 30 years ago, if that's the case I can empathize.

28 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

In all sincerity, Bob has taken this so hard that I have to wonder whether he hasn't become very concerned about his financial future. As someone who was in that boat 30 years ago, if that's the case I can empathize.

Probably a submarine, those folks have issues!