Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

He just tweeted that he is going to keep fighting. This is going to be a nightmare. BSU got blown up by our rival last night, 2020 can suck a fatty!!!

Whaaaaattttt? "Sucking a fatty" is a good thing!

image.jpeg.6ca3d872e9d4f494ac57fdf68660e9d5.jpeg

8 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Let's tally this up.

GOP has Scotus

GOP will have Senate (and remember Manchin ain't voting for crazy shit either)

50/50 House

Lame Duck center left puppet president.

I think the Republic and the Right will survive the next four years.

You left out the GOP has more power in state legislatures for redistricting purposes than it did even after the Tea Party wave of 2010. Trump is dead. The filibuster will live. No courts will be packed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5139779

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You left out the GOP has more power in state legislatures for redistricting purposes than it did even after the Tea Party wave of 2010. Trump is dead. The filibuster will live. No courts will be packed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5139779

There is one thing tempering my exuberance. 

The fear of Trumps possible return from Elba in three short years. The GOP isn't out of this yet.

9 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Let's tally this up.

GOP has Scotus

GOP will have Senate (and remember Manchin ain't voting for crazy shit either)

50/50 House

Lame Duck center left puppet president.

I think the Republic and the Right will survive the next four years.

This country is conservative. No one is arguing that. It’s just that we no longer have a clown show running the executive branch. That’s what people are celebrating. Based on the numbers, it looks like a lot of people voted Biden and then R down ballot.  I’d be pretty damn ecstatic if I were a Republican. A competent, sane candidate in 24 means you have a great chance at taking all 3 branches. 

Im not all that happy with the results besides trump losing, but so many people voted, I can’t even be mad about it. This is clearly a representative government. The people have spoken.

5 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

There is one thing tempering my exuberance. 

The fear of Trumps possible return from Elba in three short years. The GOP isn't out of this yet.

Yep. And I’d put him as the favorite if he threw his hat in the ring. But I don’t think he likes the job at all. He hates being rejected and humiliated like today. What he really likes is campaigning and being pundit in chief. Even if he doesn’t run again, Trump the President was rejected but Trump the campaigner was not. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

😂 😂 😂 

Put me wherever.  It makes no difference.  I’d prefer sore loser than out of touch ideologue.

Crying behind mask - Imgur

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

😂 😂 😂 

Put me wherever.  It makes no difference.  I’d prefer sore loser than out of touch ideologue.

That's not me, friend.  I've voted Republican many times in the past, so Strike 1.  Keep trying.  On second thought, don't bother.  With so many trumptards, when it comes to trying to engage them in any meaningful dialog, it's reduced to a War Games (W.O.P.R.) quote: "the only winning move is not to play"... 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Yep. And I’d put him as the favorite if he threw his hat in the ring. But I don’t think he likes the job at all. He hates being rejected and humiliated like today. What he really likes is campaigning and being pundit in chief. Even if he doesn’t run again, Trump the President was rejected but Trump the campaigner was not. 

Trump is not a young man. He’s a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken from well, you know...