retrofade

GAME THREAD: 2020 United States Presidential Election, featuring the Battle for Control of the Senate and the House

44 minutes ago, renoskier said:

It won't make any difference but WTF is with North Carolina? Doesn't seem like their numbers have been updated for 2 days. :shrug:

Maybe two groups of nuthuggers got their notes crossed and showed up at the same time. Hilarity and confusion ensued.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

As long as it's not Darrell Steinberg or Anthony Villaraigosa. 

Tony the Phony would be awful. Equally bad would be Eric Garcetti. Why do you dislike Steinberg?

45 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Guy in the red MAGA hat in this video apparently did not comprehend the words on his sign as he yells at the reporter from inches away.

But he and the guy in the red shirt yelling "assault" when security intervenes says a lot about the two.

So much for "silent" majority. :waiting:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Guy in the red MAGA hat in this video apparently did not comprehend the words on his sign as he yells at the reporter from inches away.

But he and the guy in the red shirt yelling "assault" when security intervenes says a lot about the two.

In my unprofessional opinion, the guy on the left probably has Asperger's.

• Like 1

Truth be told, I'm sure Biden doesn't want Mr. Grumpy to attend his inauguration. Who in their right mind would?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

He refused to unveil the Obama portraits, he thinks Biden is an idiot so no, he won't invite him ahead of time.

And I'd be shocked if he attended the inauguration. 

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

Is it possible Democrats feel Pelosi has done a good job and that's why she keeps getting the leadership position?

I think they're both very good at what they do.

Ummmm...ok.  You do realize that I never brought up Pelosi?  You did.

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

Anyone who doesn't understand that at this point, never will.

They demeaned and ridiculed basic precautions. I have not one ounce of energy or sympathy for them. 

Some of the people working for Meadows were likely kids getting the first jobs.  They may have infected their parents.  

I and you should have sympathy for them.  Don’t become like the people on the right. 

• Cheers 1
45 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Some of the people working for Meadows were likely kids getting the first jobs.  They may have infected their parents.  

I and you should have sympathy for them.  Don’t become like the people on the right. 

I have zero sympathy for Meadows. You may be right about the aids but not him. He is complicit in the failed leadership which directly contributed to 10s of thousands of deaths.